+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 205 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2045
    pCARS: Manager (x2.5) Athlonic is a jewel in the roughAthlonic is a jewel in the roughAthlonic is a jewel in the roughAthlonic is a jewel in the rough Athlonic's Avatar
    Hi Michele and welcome aboard

You know someone has to ask this ... Are you the company structure change that this thread is all about ?
    Or is there something more to come ?

Best regards.
    Case : Fractal Define XL R2 | Mobo : Asus Formula VI | CPU : Intel i7 4770K | GC : GTX780 Gigabyte GHz edition 3GB | RAM : 16GB DDR3 G.Skill p2400 |
    Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair AX860i | Controllers : Logitech G27 FFB Wheel / Oculus Rift DK2 | OS : Win 8.1pro x64

Head of Studio Ian Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond repute Ian Bell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlonic View Post
    Hi Michele and welcome aboard

You know someone has to ask this ... Are you the company structure change that this thread is all about ?
    Or is there something more to come ?

Best regards.
    No, but Michele is helping me implement the remaining funding we require.

In other news, we've all but pulled out of the intended structure change and are pursuing a different path to ensure we retain the complete creative control that is one of the fundamental reasons we are doing things this way.

pCARS: Manager (x2.5) Athlonic is a jewel in the roughAthlonic is a jewel in the roughAthlonic is a jewel in the roughAthlonic is a jewel in the rough Athlonic's Avatar
    Excellent Ian, that is what I wanted to hear

Thanks.
    Case : Fractal Define XL R2 | Mobo : Asus Formula VI | CPU : Intel i7 4770K | GC : GTX780 Gigabyte GHz edition 3GB | RAM : 16GB DDR3 G.Skill p2400 |
    Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair AX860i | Controllers : Logitech G27 FFB Wheel / Oculus Rift DK2 | OS : Win 8.1pro x64
    The following user likes this Post: Pugamall

pCARS: Manager (x3) FLX81 has a reputation beyond reputeFLX81 has a reputation beyond reputeFLX81 has a reputation beyond reputeFLX81 has a reputation beyond reputeFLX81 has a reputation beyond reputeFLX81 has a reputation beyond reputeFLX81 has a reputation beyond reputeFLX81 has a reputation beyond reputeFLX81 has a reputation beyond reputeFLX81 has a reputation beyond reputeFLX81 has a reputation beyond repute FLX81's Avatar
    I liked it for its the only right decision of course, but its still a serious case of "bummer" that you guys with so much community investment and jawdroppers to show still dont get trusted enough to realize the game we all know you can do and which we all want you to do.

Oh well. Other investors have nice cash stacks, too.
    XMG P502 PRO // I7-3610QM 2.3Ghz/3.3Ghz 6MB 45W Ivy Bridge // GTX 675MX 4GB GDDR5 (337.50) // 16 GB DDR3 1600Mhz // 750GB Seagate Momentus SATA-II // Win 7 Professional 64bit // Logitech G27 // DS3 via Motioninjoy

PSN: FLX81 steam: flx1981

Free User Alejandro Gorgal has a reputation beyond reputeAlejandro Gorgal has a reputation beyond reputeAlejandro Gorgal has a reputation beyond reputeAlejandro Gorgal has a reputation beyond reputeAlejandro Gorgal has a reputation beyond reputeAlejandro Gorgal has a reputation beyond reputeAlejandro Gorgal has a reputation beyond reputeAlejandro Gorgal has a reputation beyond reputeAlejandro Gorgal has a reputation beyond reputeAlejandro Gorgal has a reputation beyond reputeAlejandro Gorgal has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post

In other news, we've all but pulled out of the intended structure change and are pursuing a different path to ensure we retain the complete creative control that is one of the fundamental reasons we are doing things this way.
    Can we get a hint of what that implies or are you guys keeping it on the down low until it's certain?

Removed speed1 has a brilliant futurespeed1 has a brilliant futurespeed1 has a brilliant futurespeed1 has a brilliant futurespeed1 has a brilliant futurespeed1 has a brilliant futurespeed1 has a brilliant futurespeed1 has a brilliant futurespeed1 has a brilliant futurespeed1 has a brilliant futurespeed1 has a brilliant future
    It is sometimes a little disappointing everything. My younger brother a manager with master title and a subject abroad the largest shock leads manufacturer on the world. I was hoping they have a raceteam and are perhaps interested in as a investor but unfortunately they aren't. I asked yesterday him whether they not want to invest a million but the answer was no. Excuse me for this .... what the f...... !

pCARS: Senior Manager (x2.8) Pugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond repute Pugamall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post

Ahh thanks for the info, speculation would of gone on for ages,lol

in a way Glad for the project, but kanda sad it took up so much of your time and hard work, but I am in no doubt there is more community funding due to you
    Remember folks We all laugh in the same language
    A topic/thread for my dad, pls visit :- http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthrea...harity-account
    RIP Pops, Miss You Man, http://www.justgiving.com/Gifford-Binfield

My Supercharged & Nitrous injected Track Car http://youtu.be/AIc_WRvmyMU and my Custom Opel http://youtu.be/HpAL2yQOjW8

CPU: AMD Phenom x4 955 3.2Ghz | GPU: MSI HD R6850 Cyclone 1GB GDDR5 Power Edition|MOBO: MSI 790GX-G65 | RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 1333MHz HyperX Memory | PSU: Xenta 800W Modular 13.5cm Fan | OS: Win7 Ult x32 SP1 and 64 bit | Wheel: Logitech G25 wheel/pedals | Monitor: SyncMaster 22" LCD 1680x1050 60Hz | Corsair 128GB SSD 2.5" SATA-II boot drive | Logitech X-530 5.1 speakers
    PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP and a C64

pCARS: Senior Christiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond reputeChristiaan van Beilen has a reputation beyond repute Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Welcome onboard, Michele.
    I hope you and the rest of the team will be able to work well together, though seeing your previous experience with Simbin at the time I reckon it will be a bit like coming home. Alhough the size and approach of this project is totally different with the community involvement.

Anyhow, I am sure you'll give it your all and I look forward to those reports. lol

@Ian: I love how you are cryptic again. So if I read correctly you are saying that in order to achieve future funding by large investors you want to make some changes in your approach as to secure the creative control? And thus after this change will continue on with your quest for money?
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - Philips 32PFL9604H/12 32inch TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

pCARS: Senior Andreas Wunder will become famous soon enough
    welcome aboard, lets hope there is no 2nd 10tacle...

pCARS: Senior kligson has a spectacular aura aboutkligson has a spectacular aura aboutkligson has a spectacular aura about kligson's Avatar
    Hi Michele and welcome aboard!

Would you mind using proper capitalization? It helps making your posts more readable.
    Thanks and have fun (as we all do)!
    Stand back, intruder, or i'll blast you out of space! I am Kligson and I don't want any dealings with you human lifeforms. I'm a cyborg!

win7-64; AMD Phenom II 720 x4 (4th unlocked) BE @ 3.0 GHz; 4gb ram; GTX260; DFGT
    You can also have your specs in your signature. Click here to get started.