+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 205 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2045
    pCARS: Senior Manager (x3.2) Micas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond repute Micas's Avatar
    Ya.. I only put most of my cash on hand into the project. Anything else I might say could be perceived badly so I'll just not.
    i7 2600K@4.5 | 2 x EVGA GTX780Ti SC 340.52 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO 1TB SSD | HT Omega Claro Halo | Asus P67 Evo | 8GB@1866 | Corsair AX1200i | W7 x64 | CSW + CSP v2 | 2 x Samsung 24" 1920x1200 + 1 Dell U2412M - surround resolution 5910x1200 |

pCARS: Senior Manager (x4.98) Martin Nilsson has much to be proud ofMartin Nilsson has much to be proud ofMartin Nilsson has much to be proud ofMartin Nilsson has much to be proud ofMartin Nilsson has much to be proud ofMartin Nilsson has much to be proud ofMartin Nilsson has much to be proud ofMartin Nilsson has much to be proud ofMartin Nilsson has much to be proud ofMartin Nilsson has much to be proud of Martin Nilsson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micas View Post
    Ya.. I only put most of my cash on hand into the project. Anything else I might say could be perceived badly so I'll just not.
    Chill bro. Nobody is denying that what you did is a great thing and is very much appreciated. Your status as pioneer is confirmed (no sarcasm). The fact that people who didn't have much cash on hand (such as I) have decided to get serious now by digging deep is thanks to the likes of you. I just felt there was the slightest hint of self glorification kicking around but if I have imagined that then I apologise .

Jason S Ganz
    I just put in another 35E. I want to get it in before closing

pCARS CARS: Junior HJALMAR is an unknown quantity at this point HJALMAR's Avatar
    My apologies if this has been answered already but when is the funding going to be closed? Yes I know that there will be a period of time to upgrade after the deal.
    It sure is eating my manly guts inside fearing that I may be jammed as a junior. The cheesy Finnish government stole 160 of my euros for a "fee" for not telling them that I have a TV (which I don't have).
    Therefore I am running out of time to save up money...
    Sorry for the rather personal post, but Im "running scared".

pCARS: Full Member steventot is a jewel in the roughsteventot is a jewel in the roughsteventot is a jewel in the rough steventot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HJALMAR View Post
    My apologies if this has been answered already but when is the funding going to be closed? Yes I know that there will be a period of time to upgrade after the deal.
    It sure is eating my manly guts inside fearing that I may be jammed as a junior. The cheesy Finnish government stole 160 of my euros for a "fee" for not telling them that I have a TV (which I don't have).
    Therefore I am running out of time to save up money...
    Sorry for the rather personal post, but Im "running scared".
    Well mate you are not the only one.
    Just got caught by police, the cause is simple speeding....
    So I just received a "nice" ticket I have to pay so no money for upgrade , was saving up for senior status and now bammmm.
    It's gone.So I might be glad if I can become a Full member in time
    " Core Quad Q6600 @ 3.0GHz ,ASUS Maximus Formula II ,GTX 480 SOC + Antec H2O 620 Water cooler ,6GB DDR2 RAM ,BENQ 24" MVA panel ,Logitech DFGT,Logitech Rumblepad 2 ,Sound Blaster Arena,Win 8 x64 Pro ,Fractal Design Arc Midi "

pCARS: Manager Are Leistad has a reputation beyond reputeAre Leistad has a reputation beyond reputeAre Leistad has a reputation beyond reputeAre Leistad has a reputation beyond reputeAre Leistad has a reputation beyond reputeAre Leistad has a reputation beyond reputeAre Leistad has a reputation beyond reputeAre Leistad has a reputation beyond reputeAre Leistad has a reputation beyond reputeAre Leistad has a reputation beyond reputeAre Leistad has a reputation beyond repute Are Leistad's Avatar
    ^ Dang! You should have pleaded insanity: "But Officer, I'm in a Formula A and this is notMonza!"
    aka Ruffino Gassolini aka Carlos Fandangio | Manager x 1.2
    pCARS Telemetry Logging, Display and Analysis Application
    CPU: i7-2700K @ 4.43GHz | RAM: 16GB @ 800MHz | MB: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 | GPU: Gigabyte HD 7970 OC | PSU: Mist 650W | Audio: MOTU Ultralite mk3 | Controller: G25 | OS: Win 7 64bit | CCC 14.1
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Hugh Crummond,Juan Pablo Rguez,Lars Nilsen,Mad LL,Stephane Behr,steventot

pCARS: Full Member steventot is a jewel in the roughsteventot is a jewel in the roughsteventot is a jewel in the rough steventot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Are Leistad View Post
    ^ Dang! You should have pleaded insanity: "But Officer, I'm in a Formula A and this is notMonza!"
    Ahahaah yeah I tried hard mate , but damn these new rules.They won't give a sheet....
    The officer walked up towards me and said :
    hey mr. fitipaldi you went 79km/h instead of 50km/h in a village,are you in a hurry ?

PS: insanity is my best friend...
    Last edited by steventot; 16-04-2012 at 01:28.
    " Core Quad Q6600 @ 3.0GHz ,ASUS Maximus Formula II ,GTX 480 SOC + Antec H2O 620 Water cooler ,6GB DDR2 RAM ,BENQ 24" MVA panel ,Logitech DFGT,Logitech Rumblepad 2 ,Sound Blaster Arena,Win 8 x64 Pro ,Fractal Design Arc Midi "

pCARS: Manager Andrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Clark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dufgreed View Post
    I'm sure that all contributions are appreciated and technically all contributions are equal. Nevertheless hopefully we are all grateful to the people who felt able to put in large amounts in the early stages but also appreciate the differences in individuals circumstances that may have caused them to play it cool for a while.
    Yes and I am sure Micas feels the same way
    Also Known as Birddogg66

pCARS: Senior Fernando Horta has a spectacular aura aboutFernando Horta has a spectacular aura about Fernando Horta's Avatar
    I've got a few questions about the investment part. At first the project overview stated that 30% of the funding would come from members, 70% from SMS, and revenue would be split that way. Current overview documentation swapped that putting 70% of the funding from members, 70% profit as well. With the company changes to be announced anywhere in the near future, will that estimative change (i.e. bigger sales number needed to break even / profit)? I'd like to increase my investment level, but some more info would be very helpful. A few pages ago someone asked if the members would receive their profit share in cash or else, and I don't think there was an answer to that question. There's also no estimative as to when such revenues, if any, would be send. 1y after the release? 3m? Every quarter?

Currently members are responsible for slightly over 36% of funding on the "Total Funds" widget on top of the page and some would probably pour some more $ to help funding the game with a little bit more info.

Regards,
    Senior x2 (second account: Fernando Horta2)
    System specs: Core i5-2500k @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3 | G.SKill Ripjaws X 2x2GB DDR3 1600 CL7-8-7-24 | XFX ATi Radeon HD7950 | Win7 64bit | Logitech Driving Force GT
    Proud Admin of a United Racers League (GTR League)

Head of Studio Ian Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond reputeIan Bell has a reputation beyond repute Ian Bell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Horta View Post
    I've got a few questions about the investment part. At first the project overview stated that 30% of the funding would come from members, 70% from SMS, and revenue would be split that way. Current overview documentation swapped that putting 70% of the funding from members, 70% profit as well. With the company changes to be announced anywhere in the near future, will that estimative change (i.e. bigger sales number needed to break even / profit)? I'd like to increase my investment level, but some more info would be very helpful. A few pages ago someone asked if the members would receive their profit share in cash or else, and I don't think there was an answer to that question. There's also no estimative as to when such revenues, if any, would be send. 1y after the release? 3m? Every quarter?

Currently members are responsible for slightly over 36% of funding on the "Total Funds" widget on top of the page and some would probably pour some more $ to help funding the game with a little bit more info.

Regards,
    It never said that in response to your first point.

Monetisation over 2 years in response to your second, payments starting as soon as revenues arrive (normally quarterly batches).

Of course it's cash, we can't pay in vegetables.

On company changes, the first point was to underscore there'd be no changes in these areas.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: AH64-D,BobBack,dusty,Fernando Horta,zapan