+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Free User Big Ron has a reputation beyond reputeBig Ron has a reputation beyond reputeBig Ron has a reputation beyond reputeBig Ron has a reputation beyond reputeBig Ron has a reputation beyond reputeBig Ron has a reputation beyond reputeBig Ron has a reputation beyond reputeBig Ron has a reputation beyond reputeBig Ron has a reputation beyond reputeBig Ron has a reputation beyond reputeBig Ron has a reputation beyond repute
    A bit tricky to understand you. But in general: as a Junior you are only able to download the latest Junior-build 164 released on March 2nd. Next for you available build will be released on April 6th. All build in between those dates are not available for Juniors. You need to be Team Member or higher to download.

For Juniors: just one build a month -> first Friday of the month is Junior-build-day.

pCARS CARS: Junior juanchiooo is an unknown quantity at this point
    very nice thanks

pCARS: Full Member netracer is on a distinguished road
    Just here to say everybody hello from Italy. I've just purchased the ''full member'' package, after i've been long time in sim racing platforms, rfactor1, grand prix, gtr , lfs, nascar etc. I did't tried C.A.R.S Project yet because i'm still downloading it, but i did this choose because , if i well undertstood the goal of the developers, it should have very trustable and accurate physics with a graphic like Shift or better. So, it should be the ultimate race sim, on the paper. I just can't wait to drive it, and i'll be happy to give u my opinions if required.
    I'm not sure if it's the right pace for my post, i ask sorry in advance if it's not.

-David

pCARS: Full Member betancomo will become famous soon enoughbetancomo will become famous soon enough betancomo's Avatar
    a +1 SlightlyMad studio team each step of the way I realize that this game is going to be a full-scale simulator
    I look forward to the new build from here a few months will be the best sim racing game

nice engine game + SlightlyMad studio + comunity sim racers = Proyect cars

pd: I read on this forum and other forums the doubts that people have and we must be patient

time to time

Head of Development Andy Garton is Mostly HarmlessAndy Garton is Mostly HarmlessAndy Garton is Mostly HarmlessAndy Garton is Mostly HarmlessAndy Garton is Mostly HarmlessAndy Garton is Mostly HarmlessAndy Garton is Mostly HarmlessAndy Garton is Mostly HarmlessAndy Garton is Mostly HarmlessAndy Garton is Mostly HarmlessAndy Garton is Mostly Harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Garton View Post
    And now the really important bit - the WMD forum isn't a "normal" discussion forum. It's effectively the "virtual office" where game development is done. It's not a place for random discussions and arguments (albeit we do have an off topic forum ). It's also absolutely not the place for slagging off the game or development team without constructive suggestions for improvement. It's especially important to understand the "in development" part - many many things are buggy, not finished, or not even there at all. This is just a fact of development and it helps nobody if you get upset or angry about this and post a rant saying so

We appreciate that it's an unusual system and will be hard for some to get used to. At the same time we won't be able to tolerate members who don't follow the process. If a new member joins and dives in to the forum creating problems straight away then they will be removed immediately with their tool pack money refunded. Longer term members who break the rules will be warned initially, but if they continue to offend then their accounts will be removed also.

Sorry to put this so harshly but our job is to make the very best game possible in the time we have. We don't have the time (or frankly the inclination) to allow the forum to be polluted by rule breakers, as this just slows us down.

I should say in general btw that the process is working really well so far. The vast majority of members "get it" very quickly and we have a very constructive and positive environment. It's easy for negativity to creep in though, so we'll do our best to make sure that doesn't happen.
    Bumping this part for no particular reason
    Intel i7 3.4Ghz, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 680MX 2GB, W7 Pro, Fibre broadband, Logitech G27 wheel and pedals
    The following user likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen

pCARS: Senior Manager (x3.2) Micas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond reputeMicas has a reputation beyond repute Micas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Garton View Post
    Bumping this part for no particular reason
    i7 4790K@4.4 on H2O | EVGA Z97 Classified | 16GB@2400 | 2 x EVGA GTX980Ti SC on H2O | SAMSUNG 840 EVO 1TB SSD | Asus Essence STX II | Corsair AX1200i | W7 x64 | CSW + CSP v2 | Samsung SE790C 34" Widescreen 3440 x 1440 |
    The following user likes this Post: Machinaea

pCARS: Manager Andrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Clark's Avatar
    We have a winner for the most outrageous user name

FatSmellyShitHole

Welcome that one takes the cake
    Also Known as Birddogg66

Guest Rob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Clark View Post
    We have a winner for the most outrageous user name

FatSmellyShitHole

Welcome that one takes the cake
    Needless to say, that's not going to fly should he decide to become an active member (Free User right now), we do have certain minimum standards for user names.

pCARS: Manager Andrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Clark has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Clark's Avatar
    Still it's a LOL one for sure
    Also Known as Birddogg66

pCARS CARS: Junior cirozel is an unknown quantity at this point
    This is going to be one hell of a game and it's a shame i only had funds for the junior membership, awesome purchase nonetheless. Taking the Lotus 98T around Sp...I mean Belgian Forest is one of my dreams come true, gotta love that turbo kick.My single criticism would be the lap time annulment after a wall scrape or dirt trip