+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    pCARS: Full Member Craig Martin is a splendid one to beholdCraig Martin is a splendid one to beholdCraig Martin is a splendid one to beholdCraig Martin is a splendid one to beholdCraig Martin is a splendid one to beholdCraig Martin is a splendid one to beholdCraig Martin is a splendid one to beholdCraig Martin is a splendid one to behold Craig Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hobbs View Post
    Guys, do you have sources for this? It's something I vehemently disagree with for a multitude of reasons so I'd like to know where the proof is if indeed this happens to be the case
    er, what are you vehemently disagreeing with here or is this an ironic post?
    Asus P8P67 Pro Motherboard || Intel i5-2550K 3.3GHz (@4GHz) || Corsair XMS3 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz || nVidia GeForce 680 2GB (@1250/6800) || OCZ Vertex 2 60GB 2.5" SATA-II Solid State Hard Drive || Win 7 64 bit edition || Xbox 360 pad/Logitech G27.

pCARS: Manager kmax1 has a reputation beyond reputekmax1 has a reputation beyond reputekmax1 has a reputation beyond reputekmax1 has a reputation beyond reputekmax1 has a reputation beyond reputekmax1 has a reputation beyond reputekmax1 has a reputation beyond reputekmax1 has a reputation beyond reputekmax1 has a reputation beyond reputekmax1 has a reputation beyond reputekmax1 has a reputation beyond repute kmax1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kelnor34 View Post
    Hope to come onboard.................. soon ... Money, money, money (It will take me to do some overtime at work)
    And... Explain to my wife that I (we) sign again for PCARS 2

Is there a deadline? tha I can prepare my familly psychologically.

Regards
    I can't imagine that you not joined to us. Buy her a bouquet of flowers and go with her to dinner and then tell her... Oh Sweetie I almost forgot to tell you something... It's not my fault. They forced me. Really!
    Last edited by kmax1; 23-06-2015 at 21:39.
    If you find a bug in my liveries, please report it to me. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, Intel 7 6700K, 16GB DDR4 Hyperx 3000 CL15 , ASUS GTX970 4GB OC STRIX, XB270H monitor with G-Sync
    W10Pro, Xonar DX/XD, T500RS+ FANATEC CLUBSPORT PEDALS V2

SweetFX (R8TEDM3, kelnor34)
    DX11

Nvidia Inspector:
    none

I belong to the group of 5%
    The following 4 users likes this Post: FloF000,hybrid.art,Marcel Spuehler,RacingTopsy

pCARS: Full Member marcosanta8 is a jewel in the roughmarcosanta8 is a jewel in the roughmarcosanta8 is a jewel in the roughmarcosanta8 is a jewel in the rough marcosanta8's Avatar
    @Vittorio Rapa: I've sent you a PM yesterday, did you get it? (After I sent it I noticed my inbox was full, so maybe you replied to me and I didn't see)
    Intel Core i7 4770K - 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz - ASUS Z87-PRO V-Edition - ASUS GTX 670 DirectCI II OC 2 GB - WD Caviar Blue 500 GB - Dell P2414H - Logitech G27

pCARS CARS: Junior daze46 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not for a 2nd time

Underwhelmed majorly by PCars1.

Clearly the announcement of PCars2 strongly suggests PCars2 didn't make enough money. No surprise given the lack of incentive to replay the game.

As one Twitter follower stated "You need to have your head examined if you fund PCars2"

As they say in Shark Tank "I'm out"

Bring on F1 2015. Looks terrific.

It's sad to think that Forza 6 will quickly extinguish PCars1.

Ultimately, a tragedy.

pCARS: Team Member darktechkelly is on a distinguished road darktechkelly's Avatar
    Has any other sim or game tried to replicate surface area deformation before, as we're about to get into with pCARS2? I'm seriously excited about this and I can't recall this having ever being done before.
    ASRock 970 Extreme3 | AMD FX-8350 (8x4.0GHz) | EVGA GeForce GTX 760 (4GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 | Win 7 Enterprise x64
    Logitech G27 | Fanatec Elite CSR Pedals | Buttkicker GR-2 | Insignia 65'' LED 120Hz 1080p

Super Moderator Dan Blamey has disabled reputation Dan Blamey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daze46 View Post
    Underwhelmed majorly by PCars1.

Clearly the announcement of PCars2 strongly suggests PCars2 didn't make enough money. No surprise given the lack of incentive to replay the game.

As one Twitter follower stated "You need to have your head examined if you fund PCars2"

As they say in Shark Tank "I'm out"

Bring on F1 2015. Looks terrific.

It's sad to think that Forza 6 will quickly extinguish PCars1.

Ultimately, a tragedy.
    Bold bit: well yeah, pCARS 2 hasn't made enough money yet!

It's still amazing how many people interpret their own experience to be that of everyone else too...
    i5 2500K | 7950 WF3 3GB | ASRock z77 Extreme 6 | RAM: 8GB | PSU: 750w | W8.1 x64 | G27 | Acer 23" 1920x1080 | Steam ID: Headsoup
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Eric Schroeder,steve30x

pCARS CARS: Junior daze46 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Blamey View Post
    Bold bit: well yeah, pCARS 2 hasn't made enough money yet!

It's still amazing how many people interpret their own experience to be that of everyone else too...
    You are 100% correct but you know I meant PCars1.

WRT replay incentive I'm referring to variable ratio reinforcement which is completely absent. B. F. Skinner was right. It's a psychological fundamental that has been totally ignored.

pCARS: Full Member crimson1973 will become famous soon enough
    $20,000 + for no chance of profit. Really? I think Id rather wait until the game comes out, buy it, and splash out on the best of everything to play it. For that kind of money you could get the full motion setup. I didn't think there was going to be such high options. What changed?

pCARS: Senior Benjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to behold Benjamin Weisenfeld's Avatar
    Regarding the perks I would've loved a physical game option.
    With all the other collectibles, a physical package like a steelbook is a must to me.
    Never saw much sense in digital collector's items.

If it weren't for the exciting development part I'd definitely wait for the release.
    i7-2600k | 16GB RAM DDR3-2400 | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Samsung S27A950 | Win8.1 Pro x64
    Creative SoundBlaster ZXR | Ultrasone HFI 780 | M-Audio AV40 Studiophile
    Fanatec CSW v2 | Fanatec ClubSport Elite pedals
    The following user likes this Post: NoBrakes

pCARS: Senior Schadows has much to be proud ofSchadows has much to be proud ofSchadows has much to be proud ofSchadows has much to be proud ofSchadows has much to be proud ofSchadows has much to be proud ofSchadows has much to be proud ofSchadows has much to be proud ofSchadows has much to be proud ofSchadows has much to be proud of Schadows's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Ringley View Post
    The stuff we've got planned for dynamic & deformable surfaces could be spectacular ...
    That's something interesting.
    By deformable, do you mean that the loose part of the track will change form after the passage of the cars ?
    IIRC, the last title who did that was Sega Rally Revolution. Would love to see it happen.
    OS: Win7 x64 CPU: i5 4690K GPU: ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Extreme RAM: 16GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10
    Controller: Logitech G25 + Nixim mod v2 (brake) Display: Samsung 3D HDTV 46" Sound: Logitech Z-5500 5.1