+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Steam pre-loads

pCARS: Team Member Nicetios is an unknown quantity at this point
    That's the tricky part.

I had access to PCARS before, in my steam list.
    When i try to add again the beta code, it says that " it's already on your steam account ".

Yet, when i put the game in my basket, the regular price ( 49.9 € ) still appears.

IT Manager Vittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond repute Vittorio Rapa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicetios View Post
    That's the tricky part.

I had access to PCARS before, in my steam list.
    When i try to add again the beta code, it says that " it's already on your steam account ".

Yet, when i put the game in my basket, the regular price ( 49.9 € ) still appears.
    That's a standard error (you get it because that key is no more valid and it cannot be redeemed today), it's not the indication that you ever activated the game before the release.
    If you did it, you should have it under your [click on the top right corner of your Steam client, on your nickname ] > Account Details > Licenses + Subscribtions.
    Main: Intel X5670 @4.2Ghz on ASUS Rampage III, GTX 980Ti Hybrid, 24GB RAM CORSAIR 1600, 4TB SSD, SB X-FI Titanium, Corsair AX850W, Dell U3011 30" 2560x1600 - OS: W7 Ultimate x64
    Backup: Intel i7 950 @3.6Ghz on ASUS Rampage II, 2 x GTX 780, 12GB RAM CORSAIR 1600, 2TB WD, SB X-FI MB, Corsair TX850W, Dell 3008WFP 30" 2560x1600 - OS: W7 Ultimate x64
    The following user likes this Post: Mike van Meerbeek

pCARS: Manager (x8) rbl is a jewel in the roughrbl is a jewel in the roughrbl is a jewel in the rough rbl's Avatar
    Or try to look into Inventory -> Steam -> Coupons if the coupon is there or not.
    And obvious question - is it the same Steam account, or is it possible you used different account to activate the game?
    i5-2500K, 8GB RAM, Nvidia GTX670, Windows 2008R2 Std x64, Logitech G27
    triple screen 6000x1200

pCARS: Team Member Nicetios is an unknown quantity at this point
    So, i checked it out.

No mention of Project C.A.R.S. in this part of " Licenses + subscription " .
    But i remember the fact i did activate it in steam, but i never launched the game. I just downloaded it.

No mention of any coupon or voucher in my inventory as well.
    It seems like a bad thing, right ?

IT Manager Vittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond repute Vittorio Rapa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicetios View Post
    So, i checked it out.

No mention of Project C.A.R.S. in this part of " Licenses + subscription " .
    But i remember the fact i did activate it in steam, but i never launched the game. I just downloaded it.

No mention of any coupon or voucher in my inventory as well.
    It seems like a bad thing, right ?
    You probably have downloaded the very old version, when we wasn't on Steam at all.
    If you redeemed the code on Steam, it must be in that list with the "Retail" type on the right column.
    Main: Intel X5670 @4.2Ghz on ASUS Rampage III, GTX 980Ti Hybrid, 24GB RAM CORSAIR 1600, 4TB SSD, SB X-FI Titanium, Corsair AX850W, Dell U3011 30" 2560x1600 - OS: W7 Ultimate x64
    Backup: Intel i7 950 @3.6Ghz on ASUS Rampage II, 2 x GTX 780, 12GB RAM CORSAIR 1600, 2TB WD, SB X-FI MB, Corsair TX850W, Dell 3008WFP 30" 2560x1600 - OS: W7 Ultimate x64
    The following user likes this Post: Mike van Meerbeek

pCARS: Team Member Giomecha is an unknown quantity at this point Giomecha's Avatar
    I am a member since 2012, I tried to buy the game on Steam but I get always the price of € 49.99 without any discount.

Unfortunately I woke up late and I never activated the preload, but although late I think the discount should also be assigned now.

There is still time to get the discount?
    How do I activate it?
    Last edited by Giomecha; 05-06-2015 at 00:23.

pCARS: Manager Jake Southcombe has much to be proud ofJake Southcombe has much to be proud ofJake Southcombe has much to be proud ofJake Southcombe has much to be proud ofJake Southcombe has much to be proud ofJake Southcombe has much to be proud ofJake Southcombe has much to be proud ofJake Southcombe has much to be proud of Jake Southcombe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giomecha View Post
    I am a member since 2012, I tried to buy the game on Steam but I get always the price of € 49.99 without any discount.

Unfortunately I woke up late and I never activated the preload, but although late I think the discount should also be assigned now.

There is still time to get the discount?
    How do I activate it?
    Unfortunately the discount was applied through the activation of WMD builds on steam.
    PC: 3.4Ghz Intel i5 3570k (Overclocked to 4.5Ghz), Corsair H80 CPU cooler, AsRock Z77 Extreme6, EVGA 780Ti 3GB SC with ACX cooler, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, Corsair C70 Case, Corsair AX760i PSU, Samsung 128gb SSD, 3TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: 2x Samsung 24" S24B350H Monitors, Corsair K70 RGB (Sails Logo) Keyboard, Corsair M65 Mouse, Logitech G25 wheel, AverMedia Live Gamer Portable.

Graphic Settings: Resolution: 1920x1080 59HZ, Windowed: No, Texture Resolution: High, Texture Filtering: Anisotropic 16x, V-Sync: No, Anti-Aliasing: DS2X, FXAA: Off, SMAA: Ultra, Reflections: Ultra, Environment Map: Ultra, Car Detail: Ultra, Track Detail: Ultra, Shadow Detail: Ultra, Motion Blur: High, Render Frames Ahead: 1, Detailed Grass: Off, Particle Level: High, Particle Density: Ultra, Stretched Headlight Reflections: Yes.

The following user likes this Post: Pugamall

pCARS: Team Member Giomecha is an unknown quantity at this point Giomecha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Southcombe View Post
    Unfortunately the discount was applied through the activation of WMD builds on steam.
    Excuse me if I insist, but this reasoning does not seem very fair.
    I have given some money in 2012 to participate in a great project, and I have in the future the opportunity to pay less the full game.

Today you're telling me that I can not get my money back because the expired date of 04/24/15
    http://forum.wmdportal.com/refund.php
    but worst thing I can not even get the discount that you promised.

FCA agrees with this way of doing?

The full game was released only a few days, how could all this happen?

Super Moderator Remco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond repute Remco Van Dijk's Avatar
    I have given some money in 2012 to participate in a great project, and I have in the future the opportunity to pay less the full game.

Today you're telling me that I can not get my money back because the expired date of 04/24/15

But if you would have participated then you would have gotten the discount applied automatically. Until now you apparently didn't participate, even with emails having been sent out about it to make sure that people activated their Steam build license before release.

It is unfortunate that you seem to have missed out on this, but it looks like you mistook this for a fire-and-forget Kickstarter project where no involvement is asked from the participants. With pCARS we were building a game together, but you forgot to join.
    CPU i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU 2x GTX780 3GB SLI 990/6008 (347.52)| Audio Xonar Phoebus + Teufel E100 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Wheel Fanatec CSW v2 + UH, CSP v2, CSS SQ, CSH, driver218b | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, CSL seat, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON + Adaptive VSync | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track HIGH | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays OFF | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Pugamall,SwiftyOne,Tiago Fortuna

pCARS: Senior Manager (x2.8) Pugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond reputePugamall has a reputation beyond repute Pugamall's Avatar

I think that's the point, and not trying to be funny, cruel or sarcastic, but had you visited forums, and participated, you would have seen/understood the procedure,

But also above this, you also would have received an email explaining what was needed nearer the time
    Last edited by Pugamall; 05-06-2015 at 11:19.
    Remember folks We all laugh in the same language
    A topic/thread for my dad, pls visit :- http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthrea...harity-account
    RIP Pops, Miss You Man, http://www.justgiving.com/Gifford-Binfield

My Supercharged & Nitrous injected Track Car http://youtu.be/AIc_WRvmyMU and my Custom Opel http://youtu.be/HpAL2yQOjW8

CPU: AMD Phenom x4 955 3.2Ghz | GPU: MSI HD R6850 Cyclone 1GB GDDR5 Power Edition|MOBO: MSI 790GX-G65 | RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 1333MHz HyperX Memory | PSU: Xenta 800W Modular 13.5cm Fan | OS: Win7 Ult x32 SP1 and 64 bit | Wheel: Logitech G25 wheel/pedals | Monitor: SyncMaster 22" LCD 1680x1050 60Hz | Corsair 128GB SSD 2.5" SATA-II boot drive | Logitech X-530 5.1 speakers
    PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP and a C64
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Bounty,Jake Southcombe,SwiftyOne