+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam pre-loads

pCARS CARS: Junior Gaiajohan is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    No, it was not Free To Play when I signed up.
    It was already going to be a full game then.
    And I signed up for a full copy, I'm 110% sure of that.
    The 25,- tier back then was a full copy, that was the incentive of buying in the project early.

I really can't remember otherwise.

If that would not have been the case back then I would have started on the higher tier so I would get a full copy.

COuld be that the information for the team member tier was incorrect when I joined.
    That would be the best explanation why I feel so cheated now.
    I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Also looking through the internet shows that people who are team member would get a €25 discount on the released game. The oldest message about that I can find is from February 2012. Proof: http://www.virtualr.net/project-cars...tier-available

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Juniors & Team Members who don’t wish to upgrade will receive a discount on the finished title based on their membership commitment (Juniors will receive the title for 10€ less while Team Members get a 25€ reduction off the retail price).
    Since you joined in May 2012 it says enough..
    Last edited by Gaiajohan; 05-05-2015 at 21:06.

pCARS CARS: Junior NoBrakes is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by David Semperger View Post
    I'm 100% sure it was in the original press article about WMD. Members will get a share of the profits from pCARS 1, depending on their membership level. You need a verified Paypal account and have to provide your registered Paypal email here on the forums in your Control Panel.
    Are you sure? I thought that only tiers at and above Full Member would get a refund from the profits at all and Junior an Team Members would only get a discount? Is there any date until when one must have a verified Paypal account - as I don't have one at all?!

pCARS: Senior cluck has a reputation beyond reputecluck has a reputation beyond reputecluck has a reputation beyond reputecluck has a reputation beyond reputecluck has a reputation beyond reputecluck has a reputation beyond reputecluck has a reputation beyond reputecluck has a reputation beyond reputecluck has a reputation beyond reputecluck has a reputation beyond reputecluck has a reputation beyond repute cluck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBrakes View Post
    Are you sure? I thought that only tiers at and above Full Member would get a refund from the profits at all and Junior an Team Members would only get a discount? Is there any date until when one must have a verified Paypal account - as I don't have one at all?!
    How did you pay in the first place? SMS only took payments via Paypal for all tiers up to at least Manager level. If you closed your Paypal account then you will not get any returns as they will only be paid back to the account your signed up with .

(EDIT : Can somebody correct me if I'm wrong on this, but maybe you can change the paypal account details now and they will be paid back to whatever details are in your WMD account here)

EDIT : Also, have a read through this thread, it covers everything to do with ensuring you can receive the returns
    Last edited by cluck; 05-05-2015 at 21:06.
    Senior Toolpack (x4) // Intel Core i5-3570K w/BeQuiet DarkRock 3 Cooler (overclocked to 4.2GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H motherboard // 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 2400MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz //

Stepan Vondrak
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Problem is, the game DOES get removed from your library.
    When I want to buy again, it says it's already in my library and I can't buy for myself.

I can't preload the game either.
    It's like I don't even own it, until I want to buy it, then it says I own it.
    But I can't start anything.
    Was any Junior or Team Member here able to purchase the game after we removed it from the packages? I assume you guys might still be waiting for the discount coupons, which for some reason have not yet been sent out yet (really really sorry about that, but we can't do much more than bump emails at this point!). We were told removing it like this would work, but if it doesn't something is weird Steam-side and we'll need to resolve it with Valve urgently. Which is naturally not an easy thing to do because of the timezone differences...

pCARS: Team Member Matt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant future Matt Ruocco's Avatar
    Right now I still have the game in my library, but can no longer play it. I do have the option to purchase it, and everything looks to be good as far as that goes. No discount as of yet either. Also was wondering if I need to delete the game since I still have it?
    PC Specs: CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1075T 3.00 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB GDDR5, Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, OS: Windows 7 64 bit

Flickr Gallery Portfolio Site

a.k.a. x107
    The following user likes this Post: pigsy

pCARS: Team Member SonOfMaw is on a distinguished road SonOfMaw's Avatar
    Still waiting for discount coupon before I try and purchase. Game is still in library, but has "Purchase" instead of "Play" and takes me to the store page. On my laptop the game isn't in my library at all, I guess due to no local files.
    Intel i5-2500K; NVidia GTX970 4GB; Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3; Corsair 8GB; SanDisk 240 GB SSD; 720 GB HDD; 3 x 24" BenQ 2420HDBL
    Thrustmaster TX + Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals
    The following user likes this Post: pigsy

pCARS: Team Member Luis Branco will become famous soon enough
    I didn't delete local content, it's in my library and I'm able to buy, although at full price because I didn't receive the discount coupon.
    At the moment I have it in my steam store cart but I'm waiting for the coupon to get the discount.
    PC Specs: Intel I5-3570K@4.2GHZ |Asus P8Z77-V PRO|G.Skill 2x8GB DDR3-2133 RipjawsX​​|Samsung SSD 850 Pro 256GB|Samsung SSD 830 256GB|Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB|Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q 2560x1440|SLI Asus GTX780TI-DC2OC+Asus ROG Matrix Platinum GTX 780Ti |Windows 7|Thrustmaster T300 GTE+TH8A+Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals

pCARS CARS: Junior Gaiajohan is on a distinguished road
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cart.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	200300
    See above
    Able to put it in the shopping cart, but since there's no coupon yet I'm not buying yet.
    Also the game is still under my game inventory, but I can't play but only Buy.
    Last edited by Gaiajohan; 05-05-2015 at 21:24.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Jack_NL,pigsy

pCARS: Team Member Matt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant futureMatt Ruocco has a brilliant future Matt Ruocco's Avatar
    Also want to say thanks Stepan for the information, much appreciated . Hopefully everything can be worked out with Valve.
    PC Specs: CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1075T 3.00 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB GDDR5, Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, OS: Windows 7 64 bit

Flickr Gallery Portfolio Site

a.k.a. x107

pCARS CARS: Junior foggygreenlees is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Stepan Vondrak View Post
    Was any Junior or Team Member here able to purchase the game after we removed it from the packages? I assume you guys might still be waiting for the discount coupons, which for some reason have not yet been sent out yet (really really sorry about that, but we can't do much more than bump emails at this point!). We were told removing it like this would work, but if it doesn't something is weird Steam-side and we'll need to resolve it with Valve urgently. Which is naturally not an easy thing to do because of the timezone differences...
    Mine is different, the game has dissapeared from my library but when i go to purchase it, it says its still in my library, maybe it'll sort itself when my code comes?