+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Steam pre-loads

pCARS: Team Member Giomecha is an unknown quantity at this point Giomecha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugamall View Post
    I think that's the point, and not trying to be funny, cruel or sarcastic, but had you visited forums, and participated, you would have seen/understood the procedure,

But also above this, you also would have received an email explaining what was needed nearer the time
    You're absolutely right, I never participated in the life of the site and I'm sorry for that.
    I'm not here to ask for my money, I believe in your project and I did my part by giving you my trust, then the time is always short and I could not follow you.
    If I choose to buy the game I will pay full price without any problem, but I thought I get a little more courtesy.

Thank you and have a nice day

Super Moderator Remco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond reputeRemco Van Dijk has a reputation beyond repute Remco Van Dijk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giomecha View Post
    You're absolutely right, I never participated in the life of the site and I'm sorry for that.
    I'm not here to ask for my money, I believe in your project and I did my part by giving you my trust, then the time is always short and I could not follow you.
    If I choose to buy the game I will pay full price without any problem, but I thought I get a little more courtesy.

Thank you and have a nice day
    Of course you will receive your profit share from the sales of the game, which should be sufficient to buy you a copy of the game.
    CPU i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU 2x GTX780 3GB SLI 990/6008 (347.52)| Audio Xonar Phoebus + Teufel E100 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Wheel Fanatec CSW v2 + UH, CSP v2, CSS SQ, CSH, driver218b | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, CSL seat, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON + Adaptive VSync | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track HIGH | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays OFF | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Pugamall,SwiftyOne

IT Manager Vittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond reputeVittorio Rapa has a reputation beyond repute Vittorio Rapa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giomecha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Southcombe View Post
    Unfortunately the discount was applied through the activation of WMD builds on steam.
    Excuse me if I insist, but this reasoning does not seem very fair.
    I have given some money in 2012 to participate in a great project, and I have in the future the opportunity to pay less the full game.

Today you're telling me that I can not get my money back because the expired date of 04/24/15
    http://forum.wmdportal.com/refund.php
    but worst thing I can not even get the discount that you promised.

FCA agrees with this way of doing?

The full game was released only a few days, how could all this happen?
    To fully clarify it, whenever the outcome in your case would be the same, technically there's no such "expiration", as we agreed with FCA.

In fact the refund haven't stopped (in example a Senior can still ask to be refunded), but (as explained in the pinned thread) if you intentionally waited to receive the discount / full game, then you asked for a refund, the refund will be the full amount less the discount price / full price (depending of the member level), so for Junior, Team Member, Full Member, if you subtract the discount/full game price from the Tool Pack price, the result will be "zero"... but for a Senior member in example it will be different: if he asks for a refund he will still receive 50 that is the difference between the Senior Tool Pack price and the (value of the) game he already own.
    Main: Intel X5670 @4.2Ghz on ASUS Rampage III, GTX 980Ti Hybrid, 24GB RAM CORSAIR 1600, 4TB SSD, SB X-FI Titanium, Corsair AX850W, Dell U3011 30" 2560x1600 - OS: W7 Ultimate x64
    Backup: Intel i7 950 @3.6Ghz on ASUS Rampage II, 2 x GTX 780, 12GB RAM CORSAIR 1600, 2TB WD, SB X-FI MB, Corsair TX850W, Dell 3008WFP 30" 2560x1600 - OS: W7 Ultimate x64
    The following 2 users likes this Post: agentkay,Mike van Meerbeek