+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    pCARS: Senior Oliver Rademacher is a splendid one to beholdOliver Rademacher is a splendid one to beholdOliver Rademacher is a splendid one to beholdOliver Rademacher is a splendid one to beholdOliver Rademacher is a splendid one to beholdOliver Rademacher is a splendid one to beholdOliver Rademacher is a splendid one to behold Oliver Rademacher's Avatar
    Great work...so i am a finally a small part - shown in the artbook - Seen my avatar...

...btw - would have preferred these promise:"..thinking that those at the max (100 pounds) should get their name in the game..." - but hopefully it worx in pcars2
    Last edited by Oliver Rademacher; 08-06-2015 at 18:49.
    ...i know my english isn´t the best - but i swear the hell, i´m workin´on it...

CPU: QuadCore i5-2500 @ 4x 4000 | MoBo: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 / Corsair 16 GB RAM | GFX: Gainward GTX 570
    Display: ASUS MX299Q 29" Full HD | Wheel: Thrustmaster T500 RS / TH8RS / Wheelstand Pro -> SADLY SOLD - economize now for the T300RS - DONATIONS welcome| OS: Win 7 x64 Pro SP1 /// and also on PS4
    °°° mo´graphx.de °°°
    One of the 5%
    Online known as BlueCoop // bluecoop73 // bluecooper73