+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Web Content Admin Rob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond repute Rob Prange's Avatar

Post Project CARS Is Now Available On Steam!

PC users can now take the pole position for Project CARS' upcoming March release as the WMD-powered title is now available for Pre-Purchase on Steam!

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews...able-on-steam/

pCARS: Team Member TMoney has a reputation beyond reputeTMoney has a reputation beyond reputeTMoney has a reputation beyond reputeTMoney has a reputation beyond reputeTMoney has a reputation beyond reputeTMoney has a reputation beyond reputeTMoney has a reputation beyond reputeTMoney has a reputation beyond reputeTMoney has a reputation beyond reputeTMoney has a reputation beyond reputeTMoney has a reputation beyond repute TMoney's Avatar
    This is aweome! Will we be able to purchase the digital version through other retailers (ie Gamestop)?
    CPU: i7 920 4.02GHz - H100 | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX 3GB | Racing Wheel: Logitech G25

Motherboard: EVGA X58 Classified 3 | Audio: Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro with 5.1 Surround | Display: Asus 26" 1920X1200

RAM: 12GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000 MHz | PSU: Corsair HX1050 | Keyboard+Mouse: Logitech G15 & G500 | OS: Windows 8 64-bit

pCARS: Senior Joeri Blootacker is a splendid one to beholdJoeri Blootacker is a splendid one to beholdJoeri Blootacker is a splendid one to beholdJoeri Blootacker is a splendid one to beholdJoeri Blootacker is a splendid one to beholdJoeri Blootacker is a splendid one to beholdJoeri Blootacker is a splendid one to beholdJoeri Blootacker is a splendid one to behold Joeri Blootacker's Avatar
    Great news !
    Member Status: Senior x2 (Joeri Blootacker & Joeri B)
    System :
    CPU i7 2600K @ 3.4Ghz | Mobo Asus P8Z68-V Pro Gen3 | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | 2 x Asus 970GTX Strix SLI | OS Windows 8.1 Professional 64-bit | Club Sport Wheel - Formula + BMW Rim - Club Sport Pedals V2
    C.A.R.S config: AF:16X AA:DS6X HDR:Photographic SMAA:High FXAA:OFF Resolution : 1920x1080

Moderator Graham Hawkins has a reputation beyond reputeGraham Hawkins has a reputation beyond reputeGraham Hawkins has a reputation beyond reputeGraham Hawkins has a reputation beyond reputeGraham Hawkins has a reputation beyond reputeGraham Hawkins has a reputation beyond reputeGraham Hawkins has a reputation beyond reputeGraham Hawkins has a reputation beyond reputeGraham Hawkins has a reputation beyond reputeGraham Hawkins has a reputation beyond reputeGraham Hawkins has a reputation beyond repute Graham Hawkins's Avatar
    So can we write reviews? I see the option is there on Steam, but not tried.

If so, can we get Nic, Ben or Ollie to write one
    i5 2500k @ 4.5 GHz | Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 | MSI GTX970 TF V OC 4GB | 8 gig ram | Win7 Home 64bit | BenQ 27" 1080p | T500RS wheel & pedals | DIY 'H' shifter via Bodnar BU0836 | Symprojects DLC-247 controlled gauges | Buttonbox via Bodnar BU0836X

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” - Aldous Huxley

pCARS: Senior Torsten Schmitt is a splendid one to beholdTorsten Schmitt is a splendid one to beholdTorsten Schmitt is a splendid one to beholdTorsten Schmitt is a splendid one to beholdTorsten Schmitt is a splendid one to beholdTorsten Schmitt is a splendid one to behold Torsten Schmitt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Hawkins View Post
    So can we write reviews? I see the option is there on Steam, but not tried.

If so, can we get Nic, Ben or Ollie to write one
    Why - i reccoment waiting for the relaese version
    Thrustmaster TX, VPP Pedals(3), Fanatec Club Sport H-Shifter, EVGA 970GTX SC 4GB , Intel i5-3570K, MSI Z77A-GD65, G.Skill DIMM 16 GB DDR3-1600, Win7x64, 3x40" Samsung 40EH5300 (5760x1080), Oculus Rift DK2, 3DOF SimXperience based DIY Motion Simulator
    Steam: T.Schmitt
    The following user likes this Post: Calaros

pCARS: Team Member Feentje is on a distinguished road
    I would like some clarification from SMS about this for WMD members. When the LE was announced a few months ago, things were already unclear. The LE would contain a number of cars not available in the normal version. But what did that mean for WMD members? If we would not buy the LE, would we not get access to all the cars? I never saw an official statement about it from SMS, so decided to buy the LE just to be sure. What still was unclear to me was how I could claim the 'discount' of already having paid €25 for becoming a WMD member in the project.

Now, the game can be pre-ordered on Steam and that version does not only contain the same cars as the LE, but again some extra cars.
    How does that work if you already bought the LE and paid already to become a WMD member as well. Do I have to buy another copy of the game, just to have access to these extra cars? I am lost...

SMS, please communicate with us and tell us what to do, in case we want access to all the cars from day 1 of the release?

Thanks
    Last edited by Feentje; 23-11-2014 at 10:32.
    Fractal Design R4 | Gigabyte GA-77X-D3H | Intel Core i5 3570K | MSI Geforce GTX 660ti Power Edition | 16 GB DDR3 RAM | Samsung 830 Series 256GB SSD | 2TB HDD | Logitech G25

pCARS: Full Member tiga_otca is an unknown quantity at this point
    I would like some clarification as well. As a Full Member will I have the final release for PC or can we choose a different platform? I´m sure my Xbox One can handle better the demanding graphics than my current PC and at the end of the day we want to take out the best of the game.

Cheers
    P170EM|MS Windows 8 Pro 64-bit | i7 3630QM@2.4 Ghz | 8GB DDR3 Corsair Venageance | Geforce GTX 675M 2GB | 128SSD Samsung 840 Pro | Seagate Hybrid Momentus XT 750GB | input device: DS3 with Motininjoy

pCARS: Senior Nelson Pacheco is a glorious beacon of lightNelson Pacheco is a glorious beacon of lightNelson Pacheco is a glorious beacon of lightNelson Pacheco is a glorious beacon of lightNelson Pacheco is a glorious beacon of light Nelson Pacheco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Prange View Post
    PC users can now take the pole position for Project CARS' upcoming March release as the WMD-powered title is now available for Pre-Purchase on Steam!

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews...able-on-steam/
    Rob...
    thanks for the info again

<But, the same questions remain for many of us.

Should I buy via Steam, yes or not (taking in attention i'm going to get a free copy... how does that conect to steam?)?
    PC Rig - INTEL CORE i5 3570K (3.4GHZ) SKT 1155 | ASUS P8Z77-V | CORSAIR KIT 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ VENGEANCE (CL9) | AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series | Asus 21,5" | XFX PRO 750W CORE EDITION | Win 7 x64 | Logitech GAMEPAD :)
    Game Settings - DX11 | 1680x1050| Textures = High | AF Trilinear| V-Synch = No| AA Off | FXAA Off | SMAA High | Car Detail = High | Reflections = High| World Detail = Medium | Shadows = High | Motion Blur = High |HDR = Photo | EnvMap = High
    ATI 13.152-130830a-162200c-ATI
    My beautiful http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/f310-gamepad

Portugal Sim Racers are hoping for Portimão and its kart track to be included

pCARS: Team Member Feentje is on a distinguished road
    I just found out that my pre-order of the LE at www.game.co.uk also contains the 3 extra pre-order cars that are mentioned for the Steam pre-order. So I can assume that the number of cars of the LE pre-order and the Steam pre-order are the same?

But that still makes me wonder about the €25 investment I already made... since I paid full price at www.game.co.uk. If the €25 'discount' will only be applied to a certain method of purchase, my only option would be to use that a a gift of the game to another person?
    Fractal Design R4 | Gigabyte GA-77X-D3H | Intel Core i5 3570K | MSI Geforce GTX 660ti Power Edition | 16 GB DDR3 RAM | Samsung 830 Series 256GB SSD | 2TB HDD | Logitech G25

Community Manager Benjamin Fischer has a reputation beyond reputeBenjamin Fischer has a reputation beyond reputeBenjamin Fischer has a reputation beyond reputeBenjamin Fischer has a reputation beyond reputeBenjamin Fischer has a reputation beyond reputeBenjamin Fischer has a reputation beyond reputeBenjamin Fischer has a reputation beyond reputeBenjamin Fischer has a reputation beyond reputeBenjamin Fischer has a reputation beyond reputeBenjamin Fischer has a reputation beyond reputeBenjamin Fischer has a reputation beyond repute Benjamin Fischer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Feentje View Post
    I just found out that my pre-order of the LE at www.game.co.uk also contains the 3 extra pre-order cars that are mentioned for the Steam pre-order. So I can assume that the number of cars of the LE pre-order and the Steam pre-order are the same?
    There are basically three packets of the PC game available:

1. Basic disk version
    2. LE disk version (5 extra cars)
    3. Digital version (same 5 extra cars as in LE)

If you pre-order any of those versions you get the another 3 extra cars.
    Intel i5-2500K @4GHz, ASRock Z68 Pro3, 8GB RAM, GTX 970, Asus Xonar DGX, W7 Pro 64bit, 50" Sony TV, OR DK2, Fanatec CSW V2 + BMW GT2 + CSP V2, ADSL 25Mbit/s
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Alan Dallas,Mark Miller