+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    pCARS: Full Member Cash is on a distinguished road
    Thank you! I was so afraid the game is going to be released in this state and go straight to the bargain bin. It's a crime to release an unfinished game after all this hard work and hype.

pCARS: Senior Jack Spade has much to be proud ofJack Spade has much to be proud ofJack Spade has much to be proud ofJack Spade has much to be proud ofJack Spade has much to be proud ofJack Spade has much to be proud ofJack Spade has much to be proud ofJack Spade has much to be proud ofJack Spade has much to be proud of
    It´s a very wise decision giving the team some more time to sort things out.
    System: Win 7 Ultimate 64, i7 2600 @3.4 Ghz, Asus P8P67, 8GB Corsair, GTX 570 (Driver 344.75), Samsung 2443 @ 1920x1200, Fanatec CSW V2 (FW 94, Driver 219), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

V2.8.2 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198
    The following user likes this Post: bporion

pCARS: Team Member Schussnik is on a distinguished road
    I agree, it's a wise decision since the game clearly needs more development time to reach its full potential.
    System Specs: Win7 x64 Ultimate SP1 / Antec P280 / Seasonic X series 760W / Intel "Devil's Canyon" Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz / Asus Z87-Plus / Patriot Viper 3 Black Mamba 16GB DDR3 2133MHz / Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Vapor-X OC 4GB / Viewsonic VP2770-LED @ 2560 x 1440 / Asus Xonar Essence ST / Sennheiser PC360 / Crucial M4 128Gb SSD & Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD + 5 HDDs / Xbox One Gamepad

Moderator Umer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Umer Ahmad's Avatar
    Reminder, this is the public area of the forum.
    i5-3570K+CM Hyper EVO, SLI GTX580 (1.5GB) v337.50, Corsair HX850, Samsung 128GB SSD, GSkill 2x4GB 1600, Biostar Z77, CM 690 II USB3.0, win7-64 | Logi G27 | 22" Viewsonic LCD 1080 | youtube
    Card-carrying member of the 5% Club
    The following 4 users likes this Post: cluck,FastnFurious,Joe Moore,Rob Prange

pCARS: Senior Patrick Kulinski has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Kulinski has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Kulinski has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Kulinski has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Kulinski has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Kulinski has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Kulinski has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Kulinski has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Kulinski has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Kulinski has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Kulinski has a reputation beyond repute Patrick Kulinski's Avatar
    I'd like to emphasize that the delay is all for the good of the players eager to play a splendid game. If the devs say that more time is required to bring a close-to-perfect product on the shelves then the move is perfectly fine.
    There's no "I" in "team", but there's a "we" in "weapon".
    --- 5% club member --- TGC-MPC: driver for Garton Racing (season over) --- TGC-GTS: Marshal (season over) --- TGC Steward (help us here!) --- Steam Name: Mortimer8701 ---
    Gigabyte H77-D3H | Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 (4x3.4GHz) | Inno3D GeForce 970 iChill X4 Air Boss (4GB[-0.5GB]) | 8GB DDR3-1600 | Win 8 Pro x64 | Thrustmaster T500 RS /w F1 rim
    System Drive: Sandisk Extreme 120GB | Storage drive: WD Green 2TB (pCARS space) | Case: Coolermaster HAF 912 Plus | Power supply: Corsair GS600

TIP: If you post your system details in your signature, you will help make it easier to identify potential hardware/driver related issues.
    To edit your signature, click Control Panel (top right corner) and in your control panel, look under the My Settings header on the left for Edit Signature.

pCARS: Senior delpinsky is a splendid one to beholddelpinsky is a splendid one to beholddelpinsky is a splendid one to beholddelpinsky is a splendid one to beholddelpinsky is a splendid one to beholddelpinsky is a splendid one to beholddelpinsky is a splendid one to beholddelpinsky is a splendid one to behold delpinsky's Avatar
    It's sad to hear that but on the other side pCARS needs to be ironed to be perfect for its honeymoon with simmers and players, during its worldwide debut!
    So better to have few more months to polish it and fix all the bugs that are still there, rather than see it chasing a difficult finish line, behind the opponents.
    Keep up the good work, SMS guys!
    "Senti la potenza del Bicilindrico!" | Add your like to HOTSEAT MODE OFFLINE MULTIPLAYER ala GP3/4 and keep alive the thread, if you consider it cool and funny to race with your friends, at home, on your PC/Console in a turns based multiplayer!
    External/in-car cams like real ACTION-CAMs, with subtle vibrations & shakiness! These effects improve a lot the feeling of being there, the sense of speed, during replays. See the difference yourself!
    NEW PC:
    Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz | 16GB RAM DDR3 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 | MSI GTX 980 4GB DDR5 O.C. | SSD Samsung 840 PRO | WD Caviar Green 3TB | Hitachi 1TB | Nvidia Drivers 352.86 64bit WHQL | PSU Corsair RM850 80 PLUS® Gold | Windows 8.1 Pro | Logitech Momo Racing | Acer 23" V233H LCD | Panasonic Viera 42" TX-P42V20E

pCARS: Full Member eviroboy is on a distinguished road eviroboy's Avatar
    Annoying tbh, was looking forward to actually being able to play it using a pad - sorry I neither have the room or money for an expensive or even cheap wheel setup. Any chance of members getting PS4 demos - the ones used at gaming expos? The Steam version looks brilliant but sadly unplayable for me using a 360 pad.
    MSi GE620DX - Intel Core i7-2670QM (2.20GHz) - Nvidia Geforce GT 635M/2GB GDDR3 - 8GB DDRIII RAM - 15.6" FHD 1920x1080 - MS Xbox 360 Pad/Razer Onza Tournament Edition pad/ Thrustmaster F1 Wireless Gamepad (Alonso Edition)

Moderator Umer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond reputeUmer Ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Umer Ahmad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eviroboy View Post
    Annoying tbh, was looking forward to actually being able to play it using a pad - sorry I neither have the room or money for an expensive or even cheap wheel setup. Any chance of members getting PS4 demos - the ones used at gaming expos? The Steam version looks brilliant but sadly unplayable for me using a 360 pad.
    Many members are successfully playing pCars with 360 gamepad, today. Right now. Check the Controllers sub-forum, there are some friendly and knowledgable guys there that may help you.
    i5-3570K+CM Hyper EVO, SLI GTX580 (1.5GB) v337.50, Corsair HX850, Samsung 128GB SSD, GSkill 2x4GB 1600, Biostar Z77, CM 690 II USB3.0, win7-64 | Logi G27 | 22" Viewsonic LCD 1080 | youtube
    Card-carrying member of the 5% Club
    The following user likes this Post: Sylvain Antoni

pCARS: Team Member Omega Alpha will become famous soon enough Omega Alpha's Avatar
    Cool cool.. Im sure this is in the best interest of the game and the reputation of PCars and SM studios.. Better to be ready then to be like a certain other world wide racing series game that comes out full of the stupidest bugs... Cough Cough F1....
    Acer Aspire 5750G.. i5-2410M @ 2.3GHZ Turbo Boost 2.9GHZ.. 4 GIG DDR 3 Nvidia Geforce GT540m 1 Gig... Driver 285.62.. Win 7 64Bit..
    Fanatec PWTS with Clubsport pedals using Driver 115. I only play the DX 11 version unless otherwise stated.... I need to update!! :) PS4

pCARS: Team Member Rich_hard1 is on a distinguished road
    Absolutely agree with delaying to ensure ready release across all formats, what with Assetto Corsa, IRacing etc implementing fantastic rift support recently maybe PCars will now improve its rendition ready for CV1 next fall and improve FPS + optimise PC to the max!

Not sure if releasing it just before GT7 next year is the best choice doe. Just saying.
    Last edited by Rich_hard1; 19-10-2014 at 19:26.
    I7-4790K - 2xR9-295x2 - 16GB2400MHz - 1500w - PB287Q - G502 - A50 - PC350SE - G19s - Fiio E7
    Z906 - Omni 5.1 - XenyX502usb - AT2050 - H105 - Oculus/TrackIR/G27