Closed Thread
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    pCARS: Senior Benjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to behold Benjamin Weisenfeld's Avatar
    That's great to hear, thanks for the info! Seems like it was one of the perks/incentives many people appreciated
    i7-2600k | 16GB RAM DDR3-2400 | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Samsung S27A950 | Win8.1 Pro x64
    Creative SoundBlaster ZXR | Ultrasone HFI 780 | M-Audio AV40 Studiophile
    Fanatec CSW v2 | Fanatec ClubSport Elite pedals

pCARS: Full Member Not Available will become famous soon enoughNot Available will become famous soon enough Not Available's Avatar
    Dang... can't filter member search by the groups the users in...
    Roughly how many team member and above users accounts are there here...
    Last edited by Not Available; 12-03-2014 at 14:54. Reason: removed my off topic stuff to prevent it getting indexed online
    DX9 USER!!! Not on build testing anymore - not on Steam
    NFS:W and NFS:S2U gamer
    Honda Indy Licensing progress
    N/A's photo gallery
    General Formula E discussion thread (in OffTopic Board)

Main PC: HP 1630n modified
    OS: Windows XP Ver 5.1 (SP3) Media Centre Edition CPU: AMD Athlon X2 Dual core @2.41 GHz HDD181 GB Video: Nvida 220 GT Motherboard: ASUS A8M2N-LA RAM: 3.25GB

Main Laptop: N/A

pCARS: Team Member Heiko Filla is on a distinguished road
    Didn't you say once the profilename is taken for that, i changed it months ago. Now is saw this to late and changed it today, will it be to late?

P.S. An email would have been nice to those who are able get their names into the game.
    Last edited by Heiko Filla; 12-03-2014 at 15:02.
    The following user likes this Post: cheal

pCARS: Manager (x2) Patrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond repute Patrik Marek's Avatar

I guess the chances that my friends race against me are quite a slim then?

btw. is the performance going to be somewhat matched to what the player is doing using the recorded laptimes ? or it will be automatically generated ?

gaming pc |Processor| i7-4930K Ivy Bridge-E 3.4GHz |Motherboard ASUS Rampage IV Gene |Graphics| ASUS GTX780 3GB |Ram| CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3 2133 Mhz | Peripherals | Xbox360 controller, BOSE Companion® 20 multimedia speaker system

Macbook Pro 2011 |Processor| 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7-2820QM |Ram| 8GB DDR3 1333MHz |Graphics|AMD Radeon HD 6770M |Controllers|This is how I roll - Xbox360 Controller / DualShock3 PS3 Controller | Fanatec CSW2 + BMW M3 GT2 wheel
    |Leaderboard|http://cars-stats.wmdportal.com/inde...ile?user=27600|homepage| https://plus.google.com/photos/11071...ums?banner=pwa |steam name| nosalisCZ
    The following user likes this Post: Hannes Wetterauer

pCARS: Manager (x2) Patrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond reputePatrik Marek has a reputation beyond repute Patrik Marek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heiko Filla View Post
    Didn't you say once the profilename is taken for that, i changed it months ago. Now is saw this to late and changed it today, will it be to late?

P.S. An email would have been nice to those who are able get their names into the game.
    it was yellow bannered on the forum, I do understand that not everybody does look on forums all the time, but unfrotunatelly, that's part of helping the project, .. not only playing, but actually giving the feedback

gaming pc |Processor| i7-4930K Ivy Bridge-E 3.4GHz |Motherboard ASUS Rampage IV Gene |Graphics| ASUS GTX780 3GB |Ram| CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3 2133 Mhz | Peripherals | Xbox360 controller, BOSE Companion® 20 multimedia speaker system

Macbook Pro 2011 |Processor| 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7-2820QM |Ram| 8GB DDR3 1333MHz |Graphics|AMD Radeon HD 6770M |Controllers|This is how I roll - Xbox360 Controller / DualShock3 PS3 Controller | Fanatec CSW2 + BMW M3 GT2 wheel
    |Leaderboard|http://cars-stats.wmdportal.com/inde...ile?user=27600|homepage| https://plus.google.com/photos/11071...ums?banner=pwa |steam name| nosalisCZ
    The following user likes this Post: Alex Hobbs

pCARS: Full Member cheal is a splendid one to beholdcheal is a splendid one to beholdcheal is a splendid one to beholdcheal is a splendid one to beholdcheal is a splendid one to beholdcheal is a splendid one to beholdcheal is a splendid one to beholdcheal is a splendid one to behold
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrik Marek View Post
    it was yellow bannered on the forum, I do understand that not everybody does look on forums all the time, but unfrotunatelly, that's part of helping the project, .. not only playing, but actually giving the feedback
    email possibly would have been a good idea given that it's the only perk apart from getting to play the game, most people would have been attracted to. Also, the more the merrier
    Quad Core 2.66 - Intel Q6700 | Nvidia GTX 260 | 4GB RAM | Windows Vista 32bit | Logitech G25

pCARS: Team Member Heiko Filla is on a distinguished road
    I normally look verz often into the forum, but now i had some tests at university so i had other things to do. And when they would have wrote an email to all those who were able to add their name, noone would have missed it. I'm very very dissapointed i missed that and hope there will be another chance to get in. I am in this game for so long, and as i said, they wrote they would use the profilenames, so i changed, and now they decided to change it and don't even write an e-mail to all players who give them money for the game to develop.
    Last edited by Heiko Filla; 12-03-2014 at 23:32.

pCARS: Full Member Not Available will become famous soon enoughNot Available will become famous soon enough Not Available's Avatar
    You gotta be checking at least once a week..

I had my string of midterms in Mid-end of February, but I still checked it when there's a 3-day gap between midterms. (So I can note it in my agenda)
    I even had to commute in the snow storm for the 1 course I'm taking downtown where classes weren't cancelled. (even though classes were canceled at the other campus I usually go to)
    DX9 USER!!! Not on build testing anymore - not on Steam
    NFS:W and NFS:S2U gamer
    Honda Indy Licensing progress
    N/A's photo gallery
    General Formula E discussion thread (in OffTopic Board)

Main PC: HP 1630n modified
    OS: Windows XP Ver 5.1 (SP3) Media Centre Edition CPU: AMD Athlon X2 Dual core @2.41 GHz HDD181 GB Video: Nvida 220 GT Motherboard: ASUS A8M2N-LA RAM: 3.25GB

Main Laptop: N/A

pCARS: Senior Benjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to beholdBenjamin Weisenfeld is a splendid one to behold Benjamin Weisenfeld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heiko Filla View Post
    I normally look verz often into the forum, but now i had some tests at university so i had other things to do. And when they would have wrote an email to all those who were able to add their name, noone would have missed it. I'm very very dissapointed i missed that and hope there will be another chance to get in. I am in this game for so long, and as i said, they wrote they would use the profilenames, so i changed, and now they decided to change it and don't even write an e-mail to all players who give them money for the game to develop.
    You've been with the project for so long and all you contributed was your money and time to play the game? I'm not the most active user, by any means, as (like for most of us) there's a "real" office before we go to the "virtual" office But: Giving feedback is the valuable part of the process. Playing the game is nice, of course, but your experience only gets valuable once you start sharing it.
    In order to share it you'll have to visit the forums and, frankly, that yellow banner was up for the better part of 3 weeks.
    i7-2600k | 16GB RAM DDR3-2400 | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Samsung S27A950 | Win8.1 Pro x64
    Creative SoundBlaster ZXR | Ultrasone HFI 780 | M-Audio AV40 Studiophile
    Fanatec CSW v2 | Fanatec ClubSport Elite pedals

pCARS: Senior Max Franchelli has a reputation beyond reputeMax Franchelli has a reputation beyond reputeMax Franchelli has a reputation beyond reputeMax Franchelli has a reputation beyond reputeMax Franchelli has a reputation beyond reputeMax Franchelli has a reputation beyond reputeMax Franchelli has a reputation beyond reputeMax Franchelli has a reputation beyond reputeMax Franchelli has a reputation beyond reputeMax Franchelli has a reputation beyond reputeMax Franchelli has a reputation beyond repute Max Franchelli's Avatar
    3,300 names are not many.
    There are few who visit the forum.
    PS4 and PC
    CPU
    :
    i7-4910MQ 4.0 Ghz - (RAM) 16GB (GPU) 2 x GTX 980M - 8.0GB - (HDD) 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD + 1TB WD
    - MONITOR TV 50" Sony KDL-50w656a - DATA DISPLAY Ipad 3 (Pcars Dash)- OS Win 8.1 pro 64bit - WHEEL Fanatec CSW 2 (GT rim) - Fw065 - driver 205 + DSD CSW panel - SHIFTER Fanatec CS SQ - HANDBRAKE Arc Team Race Usb - PEDALS Fanatec CSP V2 via Wheel (pot.meter: 5) - SEAT Fanatec CSL + Playseat Alcantara
    GRAPHICS: -x64 -DX11mt -fpscap 61 -pthread 4 | 1920x1080 59hz | Text. Res. HIGH | AF 16x | VSync NO |A.A.DS6X | FXAA OFF | SMAA OFF| Refl. ULTRA | Env HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | World ULTRA | Shadows ULTRA | Frame Rend 1 | Mot.Blur OFF | Cock. mirror ON | Show driver/arms No | Post proc.filt. ON | Lens flare ON | Sun Flare Full | Bloom ON | Heat Haze Off | Det.Grass HIGH
    CAMERA: 1° Helmet Fov 85 / Cockpit Fov 76 | Speed Sens. YES | min.speed.sens 100% max.speed.sens.140% | 10-300 mph | Shake eff. ON | World mov. 60 | G-force 60 | Show Helmet No | Look to apex 2 | Camera Lean. 95 | Helmet Lean.50 | Blur No
    CONTROLLER: Mode REAL AIDS | FF 100 | TF 100 | Damper 100 | Autom.Clutch NO | Steering Sensitivity 50 | Speed Sens 0 | Pedal Deadzone 0 | Steering deadzone 0 | Pedal Sens. 40
    CSW 2 SETUP:SEN off | FF 100 | SHO 100 | DRI off | ABS 65 | LIN off | DEA off | SPR 40 | DPR 100 | FOR 100 | driver 900° | damp.100 |