+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Guest Rob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond repute

Post Project CARS Community Gallery #54

A large new Project CARS Community Gallery is available, featuring 144 stunning shots you don't want to miss out on!

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews...ity-gallery-54

pCARS: Senior kelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmless kelnor34's Avatar
    One word........... PERFECT! ..................... as usual...
    My website dedicate to our baby.
    My Flickr gallery
    BING TRANSLATOR is my best friend here...(maybe).
    PAINTERS_COVERS Gallery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/531539...7649659057381/
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    BIG thanks, to SMS team & our Community PAINTERS for your HUGE talent!!!
    Using my own SWFX or RESHADE FX settings. Capturing tool DXTORY
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    C.A.R.S config: AF:16X AA: DS4X HDR:Photographic/H.F SMAA:Off FXAA:Low
    CPU: I7 860/2,80 GHZ MB: Asus P7P55D GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC WHQL: 344.65 RAM: 8GO HDD: 2to OS: win7 (x64)

pCARS: Full Member MEFF1091 is a splendid one to beholdMEFF1091 is a splendid one to beholdMEFF1091 is a splendid one to beholdMEFF1091 is a splendid one to beholdMEFF1091 is a splendid one to beholdMEFF1091 is a splendid one to beholdMEFF1091 is a splendid one to beholdMEFF1091 is a splendid one to behold MEFF1091's Avatar
    i am in !!!! for the 2nd time thx alot
    win7 Ultimate 64 bit / AMD Phenom II X4 965 O.C. @ 4.0 GHz Soket Am3 Black Edition /Msi 760GM-P33 AMD 760G Soket AM3 /Kingston 8GB(4GBX2) 1333MHz DDR3 Ram / Palit GTX560 1GB GDDR5 256Bit Sonic Platinum/ Seasonic SS-850AT 80Plus 850W 12cm Fan Power Supply (SEA-SS-850AT) / Cooler Master Hyper 212 PLUS Intel LGA775/1156/1366 # AMD/AM2/AM3 PWM / Seagate 500gb sata 2 /
    Lg 32" Full Hd Led TV 32LS5600 / LOGITECH DFGT

pCARS: Manager (x2) rocker_lx is a glorious beacon of lightrocker_lx is a glorious beacon of lightrocker_lx is a glorious beacon of lightrocker_lx is a glorious beacon of lightrocker_lx is a glorious beacon of lightrocker_lx is a glorious beacon of light rocker_lx's Avatar
    Nice pictures.
    ASUS P8P67, i7 2600K, 8Gb, EVGA GTX 780Ti SC

pCARS: Full Member wizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond repute wizza's Avatar
    i don't know how you do it Rob, each new gallery is better than the last ...amazing!
    CPU - i7 4770k ,OC to 4.20Ghz||Mem - 16gb DDR3||GFX - Nvidia GTX 780||OS - Win7 64

NEW SweetFX settings 30/12/2014 DX11 & DX9 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/8z...X_settings.txt
    The following user likes this Post: Angelo Molino

Guest Rob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond reputeRob Prange has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by wizza View Post
    i don't know how you do it Rob, each new gallery is better than the last ...amazing!
    Well, I have a bunch of very talented WMD helpers

pCARS: Senior Manager Simon Ashbourne has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Ashbourne has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Ashbourne has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Ashbourne has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Ashbourne has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Ashbourne has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Ashbourne has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Ashbourne has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Ashbourne has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Ashbourne has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Ashbourne has a reputation beyond repute Simon Ashbourne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Prange View Post
    Well, I have a bunch of very talented WMD helpers
    Queue the music...."Can you feel the love tonight...."
    Game Rig: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Intel X58 | 12GB RAM | Intel i7 950 @ 3.07GHz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 WindForce 3x OC 4096MB GDDR5 (Driver 344.11) | Samsung 24" Widescreen LED | Logitech G27 | Windows 8 | Logitech Profiler 5.10.127

I have to say, I enjoy all aspects of my work here but putting the gallery together is my favorite task.

Getting to show off both the incredible work of our art team and the creative power that this community posses is just very rewarding. That combination is what makes us so strong

pCARS: Full Member wizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond reputewizza has a reputation beyond repute wizza's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Prange View Post

I have to say, I enjoy all aspects of my work here but putting the gallery together is my favorite task.

Getting to show off both the incredible work of our art team and the creative power that this community posses is just very rewarding. That combination is what makes us so strong
    Couldn't have said it better Rob .Without the fantastic work of the art team our shots would be nothing, their work and skills inspire us to make these shots ,we only use what is there and that's the important thing to remember
    CPU - i7 4770k ,OC to 4.20Ghz||Mem - 16gb DDR3||GFX - Nvidia GTX 780||OS - Win7 64

NEW SweetFX settings 30/12/2014 DX11 & DX9 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/8z...X_settings.txt
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Hugh Crummond,kmax1,Tommaso Rossato

pCARS: Senior kelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmlesskelnor34 is Mostly Harmless kelnor34's Avatar
    @ Mr Prange,

As says wizza
    Without that puts at our disposal the staff of the SMS devs could not do and show great thing.
    The quality level of development they propose does that increase the rendering of screenshots that we send out in the screenshots thread.
    It's also, unconsciously, i think, a way of thanking the SMS staff for the outstanding job that they slaughter.

For summary, I think that fun that you got to realize the community gallery is at least equal to the one that we have to offer our screenshots to the community ...................

Best regards
    and thank you to you for more and more therefore work you have because of us.
    My website dedicate to our baby.
    My Flickr gallery
    BING TRANSLATOR is my best friend here...(maybe).
    PAINTERS_COVERS Gallery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/531539...7649659057381/
    BIG thanks, to SMS team & our Community PAINTERS for your HUGE talent!!!
    Using my own SWFX or RESHADE FX settings. Capturing tool DXTORY
    C.A.R.S config: AF:16X AA: DS4X HDR:Photographic/H.F SMAA:Off FXAA:Low
    CPU: I7 860/2,80 GHZ MB: Asus P7P55D GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC WHQL: 344.65 RAM: 8GO HDD: 2to OS: win7 (x64)
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Hugh Crummond,kmax1,Tommaso Rossato,wizza