PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Pagani Huayra - New Build Available

Rob Prange
30-06-2012, 00:09
The newest development build of Project CARS gives all Team Members the chance to try the newest addition to the simulation, the stunning 2013 Pagani Huayra.

Check out the frontpage story for much more info on the new car and stunning gallery of in-game previews.

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/meet-the-pagani-huayra-new-build-available/

Ranieri89
01-07-2012, 21:25
Stunning work from the modeller and I can't wait to hear the noise of that thing!:D

Timmynator
01-07-2012, 21:43
It sounds a lot like the Zonda R due to its borrowing of the underlying Zonda model, albeit adjusted for weight and suspension geometry. That's also why it currently revs to 8500 rpm instead of the 7000 indicated as redline on the rev counter ;)

Mark van Limburg
02-07-2012, 10:22
absolutely beautiful. went racing on Badenring (classic) with it. absolutely stunning :)

Ranieri89
02-07-2012, 10:46
It sounds a lot like the Zonda R due to its borrowing of the underlying Zonda model, albeit adjusted for weight and suspension geometry. That's also why it currently revs to 8500 rpm instead of the 7000 indicated as redline on the rev counter ;)
Yes, I know that. I mean when the sound SMS has recorded from the real car will be put in-game (same thing for Zonda R, now is only placeholder sounds):)

Timmynator
02-07-2012, 10:58
I guess that'll happen by-and-by. Getting the bugs out takes priority over sound design ;)

mrhevor
03-08-2012, 18:23
I found the Pagani Huayra SpeedHunters in SHIFT 2 much more manageable (and this last it's very hard to drive without aids) than this Huayra ("Alpha version").
I try to compare driving with Zonda: this huayra it's totally out of control for me.
After really strong settings there is nothing to do: car exit always out from track for example in a simple corner in 2 gear at low speed.
I hope to future improvements :apologetic:.

SwiftyOne
04-08-2012, 07:28
I found the Pagani Huayra SpeedHunters in SHIFT 2 much more manageable (and this last it's very hard to drive without aids) than this Huayra ("Alpha version").
I try to compare driving with Zonda: this huayra it's totally out of control for me.
After really strong settings there is nothing to do: car exit always out from track for example in a simple corner in 2 gear at low speed.
I hope to future improvements :apologetic:.

Under-steer? ..Try lowering the front tire pressure, while the rear go slightly higher, that will tame the beast, well, a little that is ;)