PDA

View Full Version : Join The Race - Stunning New Project CARS Video Trailer

Rob Prange
25-06-2012, 01:41
JonZ has done it again, creating another breahtaking Project CARS video trailer!

Make sure to follow the link below and check out "Join the Race", available in HD resolution for you to enjoy!

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/join-the-race-stunning-new-project-cars-video-trailer/

Tom Cornwell
25-06-2012, 01:53
Awesome showcase! How long did all that take you to put together Jonz?

Westie07
25-06-2012, 02:21
WOW!!!

khaoste
25-06-2012, 14:32
I think is one of the greatest trailer I' ve ever seen!!!
Awesome job JonZ, and good choice of music.

JacKJodel23
25-06-2012, 14:37
WOW!

Famous627
25-06-2012, 14:41
Nice work! SMS should send JonZ a couple of gtx680s if he is going to keep these trailers coming. (can't say I didn't try JonZ;) )

GTWelsh
25-06-2012, 14:48
I think is one of the greatest trailer I' ve ever seen!!!.

AGREED !

Michael Steiner
25-06-2012, 14:49
The video is great!

But I think the thumbnail-picture shouldn't show that shadow-bug....
The cars in the back have a too dark shadow!

FLX81
25-06-2012, 14:59
JonZ, if you consider pursuing a career in video editing, after the release of pCARS you ll have an incredible portfolio! Absolutely love your work mate, everytime I watch that trailer I discover some new details - astonishing stuff! Who needs a BSMugen or whatever that guy was called if you have a JonZ... :a04:

Angelo Molino
25-06-2012, 15:12
Join The Race
Join The Team
Join The Project

Jo(i)nZ The Video :a04:

Timmynator
25-06-2012, 15:51
Anybody know what the music is he used?

-SRM- BadBitDino
25-06-2012, 16:36
Yeah very cool video JonZy

Tiago Fortuna
25-06-2012, 16:40
A great way to show pCARS. JonZ really has a keen eye for this. Great work

flymar
25-06-2012, 16:47
And that kind of music I'd like to hear in final game!!! Great work Jonz. Watching the last part I was thinking how it all would look with the full damage system:D

Nanaki Yamabushi
25-06-2012, 17:30
Vote for Jonz to make the official trailers for pCARS. Music could be more dramatical epic to get the blood pumping.

Howie_2012
25-06-2012, 23:23
Awesome work Jonz!

Are there any plans to give us smoother camera controls?

Thats my only gripe, is showing Joe Public on GT such great ingame footage but with slightly shaky camera moves (but hell Jonz you did a great job with what controls we have now!)

Would be nice to have ease in and out control and or use the xbox controller to fly the camera around smoothly.

Cant wait for future trailers! :D

darkkronos79
25-06-2012, 23:24
Fricken awesome video Jonz! Perfect advertising for pCARS.

Anybody know what the music is he used?

Game of Kings - Novem Music

Andreas Wunder
26-06-2012, 06:01
SMS should send him a new computer.. the vid is awesome but the game itself is not running that smoothly..
producing that kind of quality in a business world would probably cost 5 figures so a decent PC with some high end display adapter(s) would be a sufficient reward. maybe in advance for an / a few additional video(s)

JonZ
26-06-2012, 08:38
Awesome showcase! How long did all that take you to put together Jonz?

Took me a week (not alltogheter, just when I was off work). The collecting is throughout the whole project. There was still some footages from <b192 :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone (I just got aware of this thread).

JonZ, if you consider pursuing a career in video editing, after the release of pCARS you ll have an incredible portfolio! Absolutely love your work mate, everytime I watch that trailer I discover some new details - astonishing stuff! Who needs a BSMugen or whatever that guy was called if you have a JonZ... http://forum.wmdportal.com/images/smilies_cscd/a04.gif

I like doing this as a side hobby http://forum.wmdportal.com/images/smilies/smile.png I work aside the cinematic team from my work (working as a 2D artist in a mobile game studio) and those guys rocks my bottox http://forum.wmdportal.com/images/smilies/tongue.png No way I can do better than those geniuses.

Awesome work Jonz!

Are there any plans to give us smoother camera controls?

Thats my only gripe, is showing Joe Public on GT such great ingame footage but with slightly shaky camera moves (but hell Jonz you did a great job with what controls we have now!)

Would be nice to have ease in and out control and or use the xbox controller to fly the camera around smoothly.

Cant wait for future trailers! :D

I am too hoping having more camera controls. Some shots are re-edited to have smoother transitions that I can't do ingame, plus I have to redo some shots to have lesser texture flickering like the aerials views.

Thanks Rob and Ian for publishing my video :) it an honor :)

C3PO
28-06-2012, 11:29
Jon for Manager!

Joris GvK
30-06-2012, 21:45
One of the best !! :emmersed: :applause: