PDA

View Full Version : Project CARS Community Gallery #21

Rob Prange
31-05-2012, 00:00
The newest Project CARS Community Gallery is up and as usual, there's no shortage of stunning eye candy!

Follow the link below to check out the 34 beautiful shots made by our talented members:

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/project-cars-community-gallery-21

Andrew Clark
31-05-2012, 04:49
Now I fully get it why many of the people who are fans of those sims with older style graphics won't look at this as serious simulation for them it may just look to good to be real simulation:a43:

kelnor34
31-05-2012, 09:05
Thks Rob nice gallery as usual!

Big Ron
31-05-2012, 09:07
Now I fully get it why many of the people who are fans of those sims with older style graphics won't look at this as serious simulation for them it may just look to good to be real simulation:a43:

Itīs indeed a syndrom of many hardcore players judging pCARS as a graphics blender because itīs looking too good to be a real sim and graphics get the most attention.

Remco Van Dijk
31-05-2012, 09:48
A bit like the reasoning "If a girl is pretty, she can't be smart". While actually it's the men behaving like idiots in the vicinity of pretty girls :p

Alex Hobbs
13-06-2012, 19:09
A bit like the reasoning "If a girl is pretty, she can't be smart". While actually it's the men behaving like idiots in the vicinity of pretty girls :p

Sorry mate but gotta disagree there, my ex denies the existence of africa as a continent.

Wizbiscuit
13-06-2012, 20:45
I think it is more that people are just stuck in the mud, they like to say otherwise but they just dont like anything new... We all suffer from this its part of being what we are... Ape descendants...