PDA

View Full Version : Design meeting kickoff

Ian Bell
21-03-2012, 15:26
Hi All.

At short notice we're going to run our first design meeting in 5 minutes. We'll have another tomorrow if you miss this one. This one is more freeform and a test of the software ahead of tomorrow's meet (at the same time) so we can sort issues but we hope to get some work done regardless. Cut off is one hour.

Alejandro Gorgal
21-03-2012, 15:26
How does this work? Is it an open chat?

SOXY
21-03-2012, 15:27
In the notice, don't have the link for this topic :)

We can finally see Andy?! Put there a web cam :p Looll

Big Ron
21-03-2012, 15:27
no, just klick the button right besides "download" and see how everybody sais "hi" :D

wizza
21-03-2012, 15:32
what button?? :D

Alessandro Gamberini
21-03-2012, 15:33
sorry, at that time I was attending in a meeting at my company

can you provide the MOM and relevant Action Items ? ;)

thanks in advance
ciao

Big Ron
21-03-2012, 15:35

on the main bar of the forum besides the button where you download your builds is a button called "Chat Meeting"

Try this out (http://forum.wmdportal.com/chat.php)

Justin Cruze
21-03-2012, 15:37
This should be interesting :a21:

Kimd41
21-03-2012, 15:38
on the main bar of the forum besides the button where you download your builds is a button called "Chat Meeting"

No such button here, neither the link shows anything.

Machinaea
Is it seniors only, cos I can't see anything?

Miguel Garcia

No for team members. :(

Marcel Spuehler
Taking my Popcorn and sit in my relaxing Seat....
So i can read your Chat :a12:

wizza
ahhh rite i cant see it as i cant attend meeting at my level.

Alejandro Gorgal
21-03-2012, 15:39
I think only managers+ can see it.

Micas
21-03-2012, 15:40
I don't see it but followed the link ron posted

Marcel Spuehler
Seniors also can watch live...

Kyle Williams
Only Senior+ can see it live, the rest will be able to rear the transcript after.

SOXY
Only Senior+ can see it live, the rest will be able to rear the transcript after.
Yup :)

bazillus
21-03-2012, 15:42
Senior can see it too, but can't post.
Maybe refresh page by pressing F5 to get the button?

Andy Baker
21-03-2012, 15:43

I get a blank page that says chat in the top left and not much else, using Firefox 10.

Edit never mind.

could_do_better
21-03-2012, 15:43

Need to upgrade. Look at the perks.

YANNLEBLANC
21-03-2012, 15:44
working good, i see it. I hope some spoiler will pop up.

Justin Cruze
21-03-2012, 15:48
Really liking some of these ideas I'm reading.

Not Available
21-03-2012, 16:03
Taking my Popcorn and sit in my relaxing Seat....
So i can read your Chat :a12:
#### (Dang) I have to blow an extra $100 CAD just to watch and and enjoy it. (and probably spur some more ideas)

Micas
21-03-2012, 16:10
For a first meeting that just happened suddenly and with no agenda, this is going pretty well.

Justin Cruze
21-03-2012, 16:16
Unwashed masses? Love it :a21:

Anyway for anyone who can't read it at the moment, rally WILL be separate from the main game - either standalone or DLC.

Right choice IMO.

Simon Kaminski
21-03-2012, 16:21
To bad that I can't take part of it because I don't have the money to get a Manager. I have so many great ideas ;)

Vittorio Rapa
21-03-2012, 16:31
To bad that I can't take part of it because I don't have the money to get a Manager. I have so many great ideas ;)

There will space to comment it, into the dedicate thread when it will be published.

Micas
21-03-2012, 16:32

Forum works just as well, if not better for presenting suggestions.

OT, but is somebody DDOS'ing the forum again? It's crawling for me.

Roger Lee
21-03-2012, 16:35
That was fun and very interesting!!

Graham Hawkins
21-03-2012, 16:35
Forum works just as well, if not better for presenting suggestions.

OT, but is somebody DDOS'ing the forum again? It's crawling for me.

I've got problems with it crawling too, but only on threads started by Ian with the little Facebook links under the title top left ????

Rob Prange
21-03-2012, 16:40
Hm, no problems here at all.

vladgiurgiubv
21-03-2012, 16:47
Unwashed masses? Love it :a21:

Anyway for anyone who can't read it at the moment, rally WILL be separate from the main game - either standalone or DLC.

Right choice IMO.

Why is this the right choice? Thanks in advance!

Dmitriy Semenov
21-03-2012, 16:49
Wish this was on the weekend though. I've actually had to attend my actual job's meeting instead, so only had 10-15 mins to participate :(

Ghigghio65
21-03-2012, 17:02
Very interesting!:a31:

Justin Cruze
21-03-2012, 17:03
Why is this the right choice? Thanks in advance!

Quite a few reasons, you can read the reasons given by devs + members below :)
http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?4289-Design-Meeting-21-03-2012

Are Leistad
21-03-2012, 17:21
That was fun and less chaotic than one might have feared :)

One thing on the technical side: if you sit idle for a few minutes, your login will time out, and when you then try to submit text you'll be booted from the chat and presented with a login screen. Could something be done so that the chat session doesn't time out?

Bounty
21-03-2012, 17:28
Bah during my commute so couldn't watch.

Highlights anywhere?

NM found :)

vladgiurgiubv
21-03-2012, 17:31
Quite a few reasons, you can read the reasons given by devs + members below :)
http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?4289-Design-Meeting-21-03-2012

Thanks a bunch! This will separate pCARS from GT5, but then again if we have the rally that is in GT5 then better no rally at all! I just hope that the promise of making a great rallying game will not be left unfullfiled, even with the cost of having to wait for a DLC or different game! Better quality than quantity and this is something that GT5 producers didn't get too well and made a very poor game! (Sorry, but I was very dissapointed in the game...great marketing, but poor product)
I also think that if a physics engine can manage a touring sim racer and a rally sim racer with very little modification, than it means that it is a good physics engine. So this is a way of verifing it's quality and realism.

sagedavid
22-03-2012, 00:48
There will space to comment it, into the dedicate thread when it will be published.
As I need my "Gogole translator", I'll use the forum :D

Michael Kondos
22-03-2012, 01:53
Can't believe they outed upgrades :S .. Very broad audience enjoy upgrading cars for personalization.. I think it should be put to a poll for many people to decide and not just 5 people or so :P

Micas
22-03-2012, 02:26
I'm guessing that none of the reasons cited for why the upgrades were ditched had any sort of impact on you at all.

crowtrobot
22-03-2012, 02:31
I'm guessing that none of the reasons cited for why the upgrades were ditched had any sort of impact on you at all.

What do you mean, "you people!?" (kidding). Seriously though, I'm glad with the decision, sensible from a work-input standpoint and it makes for better competition in the end. Having the leaderboards dominated by Works-blahblah and Zondas was pretty lame in Shift.

Dmitriy Semenov
22-03-2012, 02:31
I am a bit sad that there won't be any upgrades myself. I get the reasons and they make perfect sense, but upgrades add quite a bit of fun to the game and give you something to do between the races. Oh well, maybe pCARS 2 will have them :)

Michael Kondos
22-03-2012, 02:50

Of course I understand them it's just i'm sort of bummed by it, Was looking forward to some customization in form of some track day mods.. Was not referring to the "works" type mods they had in the shift series.

Micas
22-03-2012, 03:24
I'll be honest.. there is some coolness in changing up your car IMO. In Shift 2, a lot of people liked the R8 as their "C" car, but I preferred the Caterham just the way I had it upgraded and setup - because I made it fast. But let's be honest. How many people just found that spreadsheet that showed the fastest configuration for the car of choice in each class and just configured it exactly the way the spreadsheet said to do it.. and then went and found the setup from some other online database? Ya.. I did for most classes.. because while it was kind cool buying upgrades for the cars in single player, it got to be a bummer when I was leaving the AI far behind because they couldn't deal with the speed. In multiplayer (in the time it actually lasted), you either used the cookie cutter setup or you lost.

If we had an extra year of development and more money, it might make sense to figure out a way to do it that could fix some of those issues.. but I think being lean is going to work to pCARS advantage, especially in multiplayer. I don't think you can over state how important it'll be to have a cohesive and tight multiplayer, which is why I'm not concerned there aren't 500 different cars and 300 different tracks. I want to be really good with every car in pCARS, not just the "fastest" car in each class.. and I want to know each track extremely well, not just guess at the corners.

Members of WMD are going to be ridiculously fast in multiplayer when the game is released because we'll have had a year's worth of a slow trickle of content introduction. Everyone here know how to drive the Mugen? Yep. Everyone here know how to do CHGP with a 2.4 blood alcohol content and one hand on the wheel? Of course. That's going to make for some exciting multiplayer racing. I like the "less is more" approach to it, and people who are just getting the game on release day won't be overwhelmed. Not having to deal with car upgrades, and having some quality default setups will help them tremendously.

It's not like we won't have things to do. The time I spent in iRacing (beyond all the negative stuff), the actual race experience was great.. and everyone was using the same car with the same performance. I liked the fixed setup races too. I think pCARS will have that sort of focus in multiplayer, which will be pretty damn cool. In time, it'll only be natural that content my seem to be getting a bit stale, but that's where the expansion packs or DLC will come in.

Evgeniy Neytman
22-03-2012, 04:07
Upgrades? What`s the hell you are all talking about, pCARS is a project mainly for hardcore sim-racing and not another fun-to-play-nfs game! So totally agree with the decision.

Dan Blamey
22-03-2012, 04:07
Good post Micas, exactly my thoughts. How much time do we always see devs spend post release 'balancing' for multiplayer and the career because upgraded cars break something? A lot I think. Balancing the upgrades with AI and car ratings seems to be incredibly hard, and I'd rather see SMS spend that time on other cool features instead frankly.

I really do like the idea of 'Racing kits' which make the car prepped for a series and unlock extra tuning options, but I think that's far enough. I used to enjoy using the 'Racing Modification' option in GT2 and was bummed that it wasn't expanded on in later releases.

Edit: Oh and Evgeniy, pCARS is a project for any racing fan, not 'mainly' for the hardcore. It will contain all the elements of a full sim though so have no fear.

Sean Powless
22-03-2012, 04:12
Am I the only one who noticed that the next meeting is on the 22th of March?

22th?

Anybody?

Evgeniy Neytman
22-03-2012, 04:15
I am a bit sad that there won't be any upgrades myself. I get the reasons and they make perfect sense, but upgrades add quite a bit of fun to the game and give you something to do between the races. Oh well, maybe pCARS 2 will have them :)
so it means you are not positioning the game right for yourself. pCARS is not for 30min online crashing game with mates who tired from work (well u can do this of course, even in rFactor), but for professional, maximum closed to reality racing experience in every detail. If u like just to say "oooh man look this car is soo glowing and the tuning is great, i have 22 inch rims and a great rear wing" - u`d better play Shift.

Leigh Ferguson
22-03-2012, 04:15
Am I the only one who noticed that the next meeting is on the 22th of March?

22th?

Anybody?

Yah. Quick one yesterday and another one today I believe.

Sean Powless
22-03-2012, 04:17
@Evgeniy

so it means you are not positioning the game right for yourself. pCARS is not for 30min online crashing game with mates who tired from work (well u can do this of course, even in rFactor), but for professional, maximum closed to reality racing experience in every detail. If u like just to say "oooh man look this car is soo glowing and the tuning is great, i have 22 inch rims and a great rear wing" *- u`d better play Shift.

Edit: Oh and Evgeniy, pCARS is a project for any racing fan, not 'mainly' for the hardcore. It will contain all the elements of a full sim though so have no fear.

Just in case you know, you missed it the first time. Harsh posts like that aren't very constructive.

@Leigh, But Leigh....22th. Think about it.

Dan Blamey
22-03-2012, 04:21
@Evgeniy

Just in case you know, you missed it the first time. Harsh posts like that aren't very constructive.

@Leigh, But Leigh....22th. Think about it.

I thought you were replying to me there, but realised someone just posted in-between the post you were replying to.

Edit: Ah, post was updated, now clear :)

Sean Powless
22-03-2012, 04:23
I added a quote too because I didn't realize it was a new page XD

Actually confused me too. But not as much as the meeting date.

Evgeniy Neytman
22-03-2012, 04:27

The only way to make this - is to make a hardcore sim with some on/off helpers, like rFactor or GTR2. Making an adjustable arcade from the sim is possible, making a sim from the arcade - not.

And of course we do have fear - because many of us are waiting pCARS as a replacement platform for GTR2/rFactor.

We just hope it is as sim-capable and flexible as they are:)

p.s. the way the project goes now with the physics is very good. I just hope u never listen to the guys saying "oh it`s difficult, i can`t play with my keyboard"... You can always offer some helpers to them.

Micas
22-03-2012, 04:31
The key word there is "flexible". I think the idea is that people can setup ad hoc races with 3 laps for a crash-fest if they want (I will not be down for that).. other's can schedule a race in advance for 20 laps and tight rules (I will be down for that).. and leagues can do it any way they want using the tools available to configure the race. Everybody wins.

Leigh Ferguson
22-03-2012, 04:32
I added a quote too because I didn't realize it was a new page XD

Actually confused me too. But not as much as the meeting date.

Ah. Oops. I'm in Australia and assuming it's early Thursday morning on the 22nd over yonder.

Evgeniy Neytman
22-03-2012, 04:33
The key word there is "flexible". I think the idea is that people can setup ad hoc races with 3 laps for a crash-fest if they want (I will not be down for that).. other's can schedule a race in advance for 20 laps and tight rules (I will be down for that).. and leagues can do it any way they want using the tools available to configure the race. Everybody wins.
that`s what i`m talking about. But fot this generally the must be a full-sim with the system of adjustable helpers.

Sean Powless
22-03-2012, 04:34
No, thats not the problem, lol.

The problem is...22th is not a date. At least no date I ever heard of...or number for that matter XD

They made a booboo on their banner announcement :P

Micas
22-03-2012, 04:34
that`s what i`m talking about. But fot this generally the must be a full-sim with the system of adjustable helpers.

Yes, I agree.. that should be the standard concept.

Leigh Ferguson
22-03-2012, 04:36
Ah. Oops. I'm in Australia and assuming it's early Thursday morning on the 22nd over yonder.

Lol..Just noticed it. Derp! 22th :a21:

Sean Powless
22-03-2012, 04:37
I don't see how upgrades, or anything else mentioned, detracts from the simulation aspect at all.

I'm sure if upgrades were implemented, they'd be implemented along the lines of air filters and ECU's, not 22inch rims.

I'm a bit sad to see them ousted, I would have liked some grand touring style bodykit conversions on the track day cars and building them up to a higher class. I understand though why they were ousted, more cars and more content. I can live with it.

Edit:

Lol..Just noticed it. Derp! 22th :a21:

See! finally! XD

Dan Blamey
22-03-2012, 04:38
I don't see how upgrades, or anything else mentioned, detracts from the simulation aspect at all.

I'm sure if upgrades were implemented, they'd be implemented along the lines of air filters and ECU's, not 22inch rims.

I'm a bit sad to see them ousted, I would have liked some grand touring style bodykit conversions on the track day cars and building them up to a higher class. I understand though why they were ousted, more cars and more content. I can live with it.

They haven't been ousted yet, the idea of it has just been discussed :)

Evgeniy Neytman
22-03-2012, 04:40
Well, they can still implement the race kits. You have a stock Porsche for example, and a number of fixed kits - for GT2, for ALMS, for Carrera Cup etc.

Custom upgrading leads to uncontrolable changing of physics...just like it was in Shift.

Sean Powless
22-03-2012, 04:41
Well, I think it'd be a general consensus

At the very least, trim options would be nice, covered lamps for day racing, uncovered for night racing, please, please, palmer jag lights! please!

Custom upgrading leads to uncontrolable changing of physics...just like it was in Shift.

I disagree, theres tons of customizable mods for other sims, and they don't suceed at being "Like Shift". I don't even see why thats a bad thing. I liked shift. If SMS repacked these graphics, physics, and tracks with shift, I would be totally satisfied with this project.

Evgeniy Neytman
22-03-2012, 04:46
I know we are all impatient but we are just hungry for a new platform:)

pCARS is one of the last hopes for REAL sim-racing at all levels, because rF2 is massivly buggy and just at the stage of alpha (so what if they call it "beta")
GTR3 is at their blog without any chance of trying the game.

As for me, i just want to have all rF multiplayer features (extended) with great pCARS detail level that it has even now. In that case pCARS will dominate. Until pCARS 2)

Mark Silcock
22-03-2012, 04:51
I posted in the other thread about upgrades but will repeat here.

A questing regarding the no car upgrades decision, I completely understand the complexities of having them in but think it is something most gamers expect to see. Would a compromise of 2 versions of the same car work?

One bog standard and then you save up to turn it into it a stripped out track day car. I don't want to see the silly 1000+hp upgrades but real believable track day mods.

More cars with "Racing Modification" is one of the most requested feature for GT5 on GTPlanet.

Sean Powless
22-03-2012, 04:57
I don't know, sounds like works conversion, and the works kits just uglified the cars beyond recognition in shift. Especially my beloved Cossie. I hope to god that was a design choice forced by the demons at EA, and not someone of SMS's modeling staff, then I'd be slightly scared <.<

Evgeniy Neytman
22-03-2012, 05:00
Well, Shift had a modified rFactor physics engine with terrible input lag problem, that made many things complicated

Sean Powless
22-03-2012, 05:05
That has nothing to do with how ugly the works cars were XD

I'd rather licensed kits from the manufacturers and OEM's who produce the parts for real racing.

Mark Silcock
22-03-2012, 06:14
Nah I am thinking subtle, something you would do in the real world when you start taking your production car to track days. Strip it out put a cage in, sticky rubber and a bit more poke.

Something like this http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3740565.htm

I am just thinking of a compromise, not massive (I assume) amounts of work for the devs and people get a bit of upgrading in the game. It also fits in with the career progression IMO. Start off with race what you bring class then move to track day class ETC.

It would also be a bit odd if the time we spend racing the production cars they still have A/C and GPS installed. Maybe just have the production cars as track day specials from the start?

I am not sure why you thought I meant works conversion when I clearly mentioned the GT5 version "Racing Modification" which is more tastefully done.

Michael Kondos
22-03-2012, 09:25
Shinza & Heymoa ... That is exactly spot on to what I was on about a few pages ago.. Definetely not after neons, 22 inch rims and 50inch subwoofer in the boot.. We want gutted interior to save weight, bigger throttle bodies/turbo's/cam's etc in order to extract more power to have some more fun/challenges with the car !! It will only be a matter of time, driving around with the same car, with the same power level, weight etc will end up getting boring.

I love waiting for a big single turbo to kick in and rocket me down the straight and even listening to the thing makes me tingle. I'm sure many people who play this game have enjoyed the Pirault twin turbo the most? Trying to control the power coming out of corners to me adds to the excitement.. Don't forget they want to target a massive audience not just most of the "hardcore" sim racers on here. Try not to rip me apart too much :P

Dmitriy Semenov
22-03-2012, 10:08
Yeah, just FYI, I wasn't talking about rims and neons either.

petrolhd
22-03-2012, 10:41
Nah I am thinking subtle, something you would do in the real world when you start taking your production car to track days. Strip it out put a cage in, sticky rubber and a bit more poke.

Something like this http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3740565.htm

I am just thinking of a compromise, not massive (I assume) amounts of work for the devs and people get a bit of upgrading in the game. It also fits in with the career progression IMO. Start off with race what you bring class then move to track day class ETC.

It would also be a bit odd if the time we spend racing the production cars they still have A/C and GPS installed. Maybe just have the production cars as track day specials from the start?

I am not sure why you thought I meant works conversion when I clearly mentioned the GT5 version "Racing Modification" which is more tastefully done.

I agree on engineering modifications to a certain degree. Nothing that requires a major visual change (such as rims, spoilers etc) but would have impact to the performance characteristics. What I personally liked about GT5 for example, you could tune up the performance of a stock car to a certain performance level and thats it. It gives a whole new dimension which I think CARS shouldn't turn away from.

If propper race series will be featured such as for example ALMS, then each CLASS (LMP1, 2, GT3 etc) would be restricted anyway. In real world racing, only limited mods such as aero and lighting (latter for endurance) would be allowed, which is fairly minimal. In addition to the standard tuning setups and tyre compounds, this feature would aid the realism and could provide individuals/teams with a competitive edge to their setups.

After all, if we are aiming to have a sim that sets new standards in realism, then it needs to have those features to facilitate that goal.

Andy Tudor
22-03-2012, 11:40
Start getting your thoughts together guys for this afternoon's Design Meeting (Round 2) :)

Bounty
22-03-2012, 11:47
Time? Not during commute again please :(

Will there be any meetings for those of us that have to work or is our only option to read highlights? I know working hours suits the SMS team but unless you're your own boss or work from home... ?

Vittorio Rapa
22-03-2012, 11:52
Today, 16:30 GMT
Next time we will use a different time for two different days, so we may conver a larger number of users.

Thomas Taschler
22-03-2012, 11:58
Start getting your thoughts together guys for this afternoon's Design Meeting (Round 2) :)

Do you have already certain topics you want to talk about? So we can prepare a bit.

Andy Tudor
22-03-2012, 12:31
"Playing together"

Ie.. team play, co-op, competitive play, versus multiplayer, host options, watching online events, scheduled online play, season signup, leaderboards, tournaments, guild/team management, team garages/banks, recruitment, online game modes, sharing between friends (ie.. setups/photos/replays), number of cars in races, how to handle crashes on the first corner ;), matchmaking and ranking of players for a good experience, and much more!

Bounty
22-03-2012, 12:40
"Playing together"

Ie.. team play, co-op, competitive play, versus multiplayer, host options, watching online events, scheduled online play, season signup, leaderboards, tournaments, guild/team management, team garages/banks, recruitment, online game modes, sharing between friends (ie.. setups/photos/replays), number of cars in races, how to handle crashes on the first corner ;), matchmaking and ranking of players for a good experience, and much more!

And there was me worrying I'd miss all the fun coz I'd be commuting. With all that lot you'll still be hard at it come midnight :)

Michael Kondos
22-03-2012, 12:47
4:30 GMT in England = 3:30am here in Sydney :( It's gonna be a long night !

Lars Nilsen
22-03-2012, 12:55
Hi Ian :)

My name is Lars and I`m a Norwegian old farth, escuse my poor English.
I post this directly to you as a suggesting maybe worth voting over.
I`m a huge fan of rallycross and I know it`s a north European phenomena, still it`s loads of fun. I think it will be a BIG hit :) I`m aware of it might being a long shot but I have to mention it cause rallycross was my first experience with motorsports in my youth. Now I`m an old bloke who never could afford to be a racing driver, but a brand new world opened up with todays racing sims and I thought to my self: Why not make this the world greatest sim ever built, if it contains rallycross in the basic pack or you buy it as a DLC doesn`t really matter. It just came to me as a feeling that a lot of old blokes like me maybe would be fascinated bye experience the good old days at a rallycross track. And those drift guys should be pretty good at it too *lol* I cross my fingers and hope for the best, any how I know this will be an amazing sim with or without rallycross :) But if you consider my thoughts I think it will be essential to not only have the newest cars available, but also from the "wild period" of the 80s and into the 90s. I`m talking about RS200, Metro Turbo6 and so on... Everybody remember Martin Schanche vs. Will Gollop -that was the days mate! Don`t you agree....?

Lars, Norway :D

Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLp8TZ5Isec

James Brooks
22-03-2012, 13:05
Yeh this meeting is at Half Midnight for me, and i fly to Malaysia at 6am for the F1......but pCars takes priority....so i will be there!

Michael Kondos
22-03-2012, 13:09
Damn wish I was going to F1 tomorrow :(

James Brooks
22-03-2012, 13:39
Damn wish I was going to F1 tomorrow :(

im so excited! Sepang is an awesome track!

Michael Kondos
22-03-2012, 13:54
Good luck with the heat and humidity! 32 degrees and storms all weekend ahah .. Should definetely be an exciting race !

Sean Powless
22-03-2012, 14:10
Someone fixed the date XD

I am happy the meeting is no longer on the 22th XD

James Brooks
22-03-2012, 15:08
Good luck with the heat and humidity! 32 degrees and storms all weekend ahah .. Should definetely be an exciting race !

i live in HK, in the summer here its mid-30's with 95% humidity so its alright, and also was at Singapore F1 last year....was crazy hot and humid there

Reaper 392
22-03-2012, 15:19
i'll just pop this in here so we dont get reversed chat in the OP again:

http://textop.us/Lines-tools/Reverse-lines

jespergb
22-03-2012, 15:33
Where can i watch the meeting or previous meetings?

Justin Cruze
22-03-2012, 15:35
i live in HK, in the summer here its mid-30's with 95% humidity so its alright, and also was at Singapore F1 last year....was crazy hot and humid there

Taking any photos?
Feel free to share them if you do :)

Patrick Kulinski
22-03-2012, 15:36
The last meeting has been posted in another thread open by Vit (I think). The meeting taking place now can be watched by us seniors without the right to write, everyone above is allowed to participate.

Simon Kaminski
22-03-2012, 15:40
I am stupid? I see nothing

Patrick Kulinski
22-03-2012, 16:20
See "Chat Meeting", between "Downloads" and "Leaderboards"

Simon Kaminski
22-03-2012, 16:35
I know but there is a empty page where I can see nothing. Yesterday it was working.

Vittorio Rapa
22-03-2012, 16:46
I know but there is a empty page where I can see nothing. Yesterday it was working.

Be sure to not have disabled the Chat into your control panel > General Settings.

Simon Kaminski
22-03-2012, 16:53
There is such option in my General Settings?? Tested with Firefox and Chrome so far.

Vittorio Rapa
22-03-2012, 16:57
There is such option in my General Settings?? Tested with Firefox and Chrome so far.

Eventually yes.. if not, try with IE. :)

Simon Kaminski
22-03-2012, 16:58
Does not work either. And I forgot a no in my previous post ;)

http://www.abload.de/img/unbenannt36l53.png

Vittorio Rapa
22-03-2012, 19:19
You must have blocked some content... i've triple checked and the chat (for Seniors) is fine.