PDA

View Full Version : More Karting Fun - New Build Available

Rob Prange
25-11-2011, 13:12
Slightly Mad Studios have released a new development build of Project CARS, introducing two all-new kart tracks to the title.

For more on the new build, check out the frontpage story:

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/more-karting-fun/

sagedavid
25-11-2011, 14:20
Ok, great... just waiting for a drivable kart :)
That said, this is only my opinion ... For now, I feel like a donut factory ...

Thomas Einoeder
25-11-2011, 14:36
The new Chesterfield Track is really nice! :)

Just set the World Record with the Kart on this new track. ;)

Ian Bell
25-11-2011, 14:52
Ok, great... just waiting for a drivable kart :)
That said, this is only my opinion ... For now, I feel like a donut factory ...

You should find the kart a bit better David. Especially using the new tracks with out the test bumps and crests we intentionally put in the first track.

kligson
25-11-2011, 15:51
There's still an enormous loss of grip when speed goes below 43-44ish km/h, which makes training on these tight tracks very annoying.
Tracks look and drive wonderful though, once you can keep the pace up

Andy Garton
25-11-2011, 15:57
There's still an enormous loss of grip when speed goes below 43-44ish km/h, which makes training on these tight tracks very annoying.
Tracks look and drive wonderful though, once you can keep the pace up
I'm not sure it is the loss of grip issue - to me it's almost like the opposite with the kart, you suddenly get a load more steering lock below a certain speed. The front end is pulled in rather than the rear end sliding out. But I've been wrong before. In any case I'm sure Doug can nail it.

Remco Van Dijk
25-11-2011, 18:07
I'm not sure it is the loss of grip issue - to me it's almost like the opposite with the kart, you suddenly get a load more steering lock below a certain speed. The front end is pulled in rather than the rear end sliding out. But I've been wrong before. In any case I'm sure Doug can nail it.
Exactly my experience too. I'm just waiting for Doug to fix it :)

kligson
25-11-2011, 21:45
same here.... trying very much not to become impatient *drums fingers on tabletop* i love that kart, but it's so frustrating atm :D

Big Ron
25-11-2011, 23:55
I was happy to get new tracks for the Kart. But itīs sadly undrivable.

Roger Lee
26-11-2011, 01:44

I think you'll find that all the cars have this problem. Drive all the cars on the kart tracks and you'll find that in the slow tight turns the car way over rotates at low speed. Like when the steering wheel gets to a certain degree the whole car just pivots in place.