PDA

View Full Version : Project CARS Community Gallery #66

Rob Prange
03-09-2013, 21:06
An extra-large new Project CARS Community Gallery is out, make sure to check it out by following the link below:

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/project-cars-community-gallery-66/

Hugh Crummond
03-09-2013, 22:05
I hope plm5 is watching :-)

Great set everyone

Andrew Clark
03-09-2013, 22:26
Darn if there was ever a gallery I would have hoped to get a screenshot in it would have been Gallery 66 now I feel defeated and dejected.:a01:

kelnor34
03-09-2013, 22:27
+1000 with you Hugh :yes:, and congrats all...awesome selection.
Rob excellent choice for the selected front page pic.
It is one of the most beautiful pic I've seen so far :a02:

R8TEDM3
03-09-2013, 22:29
I hope plm5 is watching :-)

Great set everyone

I copy pasted some of the earlier pic's for him, and just sent him a gallery link as well :) He loves the livery Hugh :a04: and sends his regards! Gorgeous pic's by all usual suspects :a26: and welcome newcomers!

Awesome selection Rob...as usual!

Cheers :)

BKGround
04-09-2013, 11:34
again thanks Rob, I do love taking interior (engine bay, suspension components) screenshots

it's the details that make the screenshot for me the attention to Philips head screws or hex sockets screws or the fittings, the texture of the fabric, the patina of the metal especially the heat effected areas or the ridges of the wields

yes Birddogg66, I didn't even put it together Route 66 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053534/) and those 60's Corvettes

again lots of great screenshots represented

Tommaso Rossato
04-09-2013, 13:05
I copy pasted some of the earlier pic's for him, and just sent him a gallery link as well :) He loves the livery Hugh :a04: and sends his regards! Gorgeous pic's by all usual suspects :a26: and welcome newcomers!

Awesome selection Rob...as usual!

Cheers :)

Great to know that some of you are still in touch with PLM5,
hope he's good and having a nice time looking at Hugh's masterpiece.
A big "Ciao" from me. :yes:

Thanks a lot Rob for the fine selection, and to all the screenshotters here, old and new.

You are the community's lifeblood!:a29: